X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
      Jon Stewart sure had a lot of fun with Blagojevich.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        It just proves it. Rich white collar criminals don't belong in jail per Republicans. They didn't do anything wrong. All they did was capitalism. Nothing wrong with that.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          Trump commutes Blago's sentence.

He'll be next in line for a cabinet post or the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
          "I love the corrupt and the fraudulent!"

Comment

What this tells me is white collar crime needs capital punishment. Let Dump pardon the corpses.

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              What' the first thing fascists do when they control government? Make it illegal to protect people whom fascists attack.
              Get them up against the wall!

Comment

History doesn't repeat, but it rhymes.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  What' the first thing fascists do when they control government? Make it illegal to protect people whom fascists attack.
                  Dont worry, Chicken Little, our institutions will save us.

Comment

• Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                    Dont worry, Chicken Little, our institutions will save us.
                    Just remember, Bloomberg or mayor Pete would be just as bad!

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                      Just remember, Bloomberg or mayor Pete would be just as bad!
                      Can you show me where this was actually said by anyone (preferably not a man made of straw)? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        And Bernie Kerik.

And Mike Milken.
                        Didn't you hear?

Donnie Trump is really concerned with battling corruption.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

I think we can officially call the rule of law dead in America. I wouldn't try anything if you don't have a large bank account though. But, if you're rich, go for it.

Will the next President be able to fix that? I hope so.

Interesting nugget. Rachel Maddow said last night that she asked the outgoing members of the Obama administration what they feared the most with a Trump Presidency. So, this was back in late 2016/early 2017. They said their number one fear (lock her up chants at every rally) was that they would try (should have said use because that's what happened) the DOJ as a weapon.

Well, here we are.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            I think we can officially call the rule of law dead in America. I wouldn't try anything if you don't have a large bank account though. But, if you're rich, go for it.

Will the next President be able to fix that? I hope so.

Interesting nugget. Rachel Maddow said last night that she asked the outgoing members of the Obama administration what they feared the most with a Trump Presidency. So, this was back in late 2016/early 2017. They said their number one fear (lock her up chants at every rally) was that they would try (should have said use because that's what happened) the DOJ as a weapon.

Well, here we are.
                            I blame Obama. I asked him repeatedly to give us back to Queen Elizabeth before he left office and he didn't. Instead he quoted Anne Frank in his farewell speech, which would have been more inspirational if they hadn't, you know, killed her.

Comment

https://www.newsweek.com/pigeons-wea...-putin-1487942

Viva Las Vegas!

The one with the wig is spectacular.
                              The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Make Animal Abuse Great Again!

I guess he's trying to win over Romney and also Huckabee's fat ****** son.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X