This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    How many CsIC have watched a dozen missiles fired at a military base and did nothing?
    Ummmm 1
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

A question about home pages. I assume all sites use algorythyms to match content to the user, but that may not always be the case, and it may be a matter of degree. So whether I use BBC News, Yahoo, or a non-news page as my home page, will it affect the direction my web use takes me in and, ultimately, the content I consume--aside from the obvious content differences in the home pages themselves?

I'm just thinking that the marketing of home pages must of major interest to big money political groups.

Comment

Dump thinks Larry David is positive press for him

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          jesus ****...
          This is nothing new. It's been in all of his budgets and in previous Republican house budgets prior to that. Never makes it through, and even if it did it would apply to new loans only.

As someone counting on it for my wife's loans, this gets a collective meh.

Comment

But we keep getting told the economy is roaring! Stocks have never been higher! Money is just raining on employees!!
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

It's getting harder and harder to find anyone among the 60+ million that will vote for him who are actually seeing any benefit from a trump presidency. Even those who profited from his ridiculous tax cuts likely would have profited just as much with any other republican president, since the only legitimate (semi-legitimate) play they have left is "cut taxes." It really isn't hyperbole anymore to say the only people who should vote for trump are white supremacists and those who want America to become an avowed fascist nation.

republicans have to realize that the only shot they have at winning in November is massive voter suppression in 6 or 7 key states. People with functioning brains better be voting early and voting often.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                It's getting harder and harder to find anyone among the 60+ million that will vote for him who are actually seeing any benefit from a trump presidency.
                They feel like they are and that is everything. Once you break into the mass of people who can't read charts or understand equations and won't do their own research, then you can say anything. The GOP can say "we will never touch your Medicare" while slashing Medicare. When somebody points out the contradiction conservatives have been trained to bray "FAKE NEWS!"

Those 60 million won't budge. Even if they go bankrupt they will die blaming it on liberals, blacks, immigrants, Muslims, homosexuals, and feminists. The GOP built a perfect brainwashing machine.
                Last edited by Kepler; 02-11-2020, 10:35 AM.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The fix is in. **** Trump. **** Barr. And **** this entire administration and everyone who voted for them.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

The White House is expected to pull the nomination of Elaine McCusker to be the Pentagon’s comptroller and chief financial officer in the latest staffing fallout from President Trump’s impeachment, The Post has learned.

McCusker resisted the president’s directive to stall about $250 million in military aid to Ukraine and her emails protesting the delay were leaked in January to the blog Just Security ahead of Trump’s Senate trial.
                    https://nypost.com/2020/02/11/white-...raine-fallout/

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

The fix is in. **** Trump. **** Barr. And **** this entire administration and everyone who voted for them.

So what now, probation?
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• This is disgusting and a banana republic.

Every fu**ing drop of digital ink "conservatives" wasted on this board 11 years ago claiming 'the scary ******' was going to do is being done by their 'God chosen leader.' And all they can do is shrug their shoulders, whine that the baybeez arent being saved fast enough, and stand at the end of their driveway waiting for manila envelopes.

The gaslighting FOX has provided for a generation now is amazing.
                        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          So what now, probation?
                          Presidential Medal of Freedom
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

His purging is worse than anything Nixon did. In fact trump makes Nixon look like a choirboy in comparison. Kudos to FOX News and rightwing radio and digital media. They have done their jobs quite well for 30+ years now. If you are a republican you have been thoroughly brainwashed. Which was the goal all along.

Comment

Lock Her Up!!: Part II

Comment

Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                                Originally posted by Quizmire
                                mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                                MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                                MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                                I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Working...
                                X