This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I don’t see how anyone with a brain thinks he leaves either in January or in four years.
    I still don't see the Secret Service allowing him to stay if he loses. They serve the office not the man.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      I still don't see the Secret Service allowing him to stay if he loses. They serve the office not the man.
      Well we know republicans in the senate and house won’t stand up to him. So far he’s mowing everyone over.

Comment

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Is he not able to golf today?

Hey Elise, Cuomo's "law" isn't preventing citizens from access to those travel programs, it's Dimwit Donnie's reaction to those "laws" that is.

Take it up with him. He can go back to letting NY'ers using those programs, just as they did until he banned them from doing so just a few days ago.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Well we know republicans in the senate and house won’t stand up to him. So far he’s mowing everyone over.
          Maybe. But again...i don't see the Secret Service or in fact the military allowing him to stay. He would have a very hard time conducting a coup without any force to back him up.
          Republicans are cowards at this point...we know this. But allowing your mind to go all the way to a coup is silly.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            I think we're going to find out. The Secret Service as of 2003 became part of the Department of Homeland Security. How Trumpian is that department? Well, that department does not have a leader it has an "acting leader"

The current acting secretary of homeland security is Chad Wolf.
            https://ballotpedia.org/U.S._Departm...eland_Security

Want to be even more scared?

WASHINGTON — Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is seeking to wrest control of the Secret Service from the Department of Homeland Security and has been lobbying President Trump to back such a move, according to administration officials.
            https://www.nytimes.com/2019/06/26/u...-treasury.html
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Maybe. But again...i don't see the Secret Service or in fact the military allowing him to stay. He would have a very hard time conducting a coup without any force to back him up.
              Republicans are cowards at this point...we know this. But allowing your mind to go all the way to a coup is silly.
              I’m thinking more along lines of this November, he’ll file something in the courts to delay a handover

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                What if the Secret Service(and the army) worship him as much as the rest of the cult does? What then?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  What if the Secret Service(and the army) worship him as much as the rest of the cult does? What then?
                  Considering what I've read about the military's dealings with him....i don't think we have to worry about that.
                  The Secret Service is silent (as they should be) but I also have a very hard time imagining they are ok with him regardless of their politics.
                  Stop panicking.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I’m thinking more along lines of this November, he’ll file something in the courts to delay a handover
                    And he'll lose. Again...stop panicking. You are sounding a lot like Mr. Chicken Little.
                    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                    Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

And he'll lose. Again...stop panicking. You are sounding a lot like Mr. Chicken Little.
                      I posed a question on a message board. I’m not panicking so stop with that bull

Comment

I posed a question on a message board. I’m not panicking so stop with that bull
                        If you say so...
                        In my experience...you don't pose questions like that without fearing the possibility.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Thanks for your concern. I’m not panicking, but I’m not gonna go Susan Collins here and assume he’s gonna behave better. Norms are getting trashed left and right, and I’m maintaining a curiosity about what else will happen

Comment

Thanks for your concern. I’m not panicking, but I’m not gonna go Susan Collins here and assume he’s gonna behave better. Norms are getting trashed left and right, and I’m maintaining a curiosity about what else will happen
                            Not denying norms are being trashed and he will retaliate.
                            Im just not at all ready to speculate on him attempting to stay in power with no proof he'd be militarily able to hold it.
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                              Hasn't lost in the courts yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                                Hasn't lost in the courts yet.
                                He loses in court all the time.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X