X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    Ultimately Stone's fate will be left up to the judge, someone Obama appointed, and the same judge who was on the Manafort case (I believe) and was also supposedly threatened by Stone on Twitter or some other social media, as I recall.
    Yes, she was threatened by him. And I hope she is not intimidated by Dump or Barr. Two *******s who are destroying the rule of law in this country.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        That's very good, Joe.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"We sent him on his way to a much different location, and the military can handle him any way they want," Trump told reporters in the Oval Office on Tuesday. [...] Asked by reporters whether Vindman should face disciplinary action, Trump said: "That's going to be up to the military. We'll have to see. But if you look at what happened, they're going to certainly -- I would imagine -- take a look at that."
          Ladies and Gentlemen. The President of the United States.

Comment

I was told the economy was roaring and money was growing on trees so plentiful that everyone could pick Benjamins like apples?

Why such deep cuts to these areas, especially if the economy is great?

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              I was told the economy was roaring and money was growing on trees so plentiful that everyone could pick Benjamins like apples?

Why such deep cuts to these areas, especially if the economy is great?

Because. As they've been trying to tell you since 1980. All that **** is unnecessary.

Comment

The irony is if we let those cuts happen the Republicans would be out of power, permanently, within ten years. A lot of their voters would literally die, and the Poors who survived would become the largest, best connected, angriest, best armed, and eventually strongest revolutionary class in the world.

I'm not for it: violent revolution merely trades one master for a worse one. But it's a guarantee of human history that if you cause that much pain you wind up on the gibbet. It would almost be worth it to see the entire right wing political class butchered.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Because. As they've been trying to tell you since 1980. All that **** is unnecessary.
                  Their ideal is a feudal manor with 1 lord, 1 abbot, 10 knights, and 100,000 serfs.
                  Cornell University

Comment

Ladies and Gentlemen. The President of the United States.
                    Well I mean stabbing that guy who the medic was treating and sniping those girls getting water, it makes sense that it is up to the military to met out the proper justice for Gallagher.

Oh wait, he's talking about Vindman!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Ultimately Stone's fate will be left up to the judge, someone Obama appointed, and the same judge who was on the Manafort case (I believe) and was also supposedly threatened by Stone on Twitter or some other social media, as I recall.
                      Which absolutely renders moot everything that Trump and Barr are doing. Because..........

Good little German.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Remember when Bill Clinton and Attorney General Loretta Lynch chatted on a tarmac? Remember what Trump said about it?

Donald Trump called it, "terrible" and "horrible." Republicans agreed.
                          Yeah, **** that.

Comment

Lindsey Graham has said NO to asking Barr to testify to his Judiciary committee about Roger Stone.

LOL

These clowns Benghazi'ed the **** out of us and now they won't even do their jobs on things that actually matter.

Comment

Kamala coming out swinging with this throwback video clip.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Kamala coming out swinging with this throwback video clip.

There's a Trump Humper on another board that salivates at the mere mention of Barr. He thinks Barr is has been even bigger savior to threats of destroying, "our Republic" than even Orange Droolius. Pointing out the many ways in which these fukkwits have stomped on The Constitution at will has never registered.

Comment

Working...
                                X