X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

Originally posted by sagard View Post
    2016 will go down in history as the Russians revenge for our role in the break up of the Soviet Union.
    If only we had stopped Rocky from fighting in Moscow...

Comment

Hadn't seen this.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Hadn't seen this.
        Apparently, Trump liked the shoutout.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Hadn't seen this.
          Ha, trump tweeted that out last week as he thought it was good

Comment

We already know what type of lady you are, now we're just haggling over price: https://twitter.com/billprady/status...53514181914625

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Comment

Lol

“ BREAKING: Within just 24 hours at the agency, President Trump's new acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, has made major changes, including ousting the No. 2 official and making his own hires. One hire is reportedly an expert on Trump conspiracy theories.”

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  Lol

“ BREAKING: Within just 24 hours at the agency, President Trump's new acting director of national intelligence, Richard Grenell, has made major changes, including ousting the No. 2 official and making his own hires. One hire is reportedly an expert on Trump conspiracy theories.”
                  Fun precedent for the future for Fox, Clear Channel, Sinclair. And I can't wait to restore the Fairness Doctrine.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Lol

Yes. Devin Nunes' former assistant.

Also, the new DNI previously did consulting work for a foreign national who the US has accused of corruption, which he had not disclosed. By his own office's policy, that makes him ineligible for the required security clearances, as he is at risk of blackmail.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Do you believe in miracles?!?!?
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        do you believe in miracles?!?!?
                        yes
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Lol

The downhill slope keeps getting steeper and steeper.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            The downhill slope keeps getting steeper and steeper.
                            And if I'm not mistaken, he's only there because they're taking advantage of a loophole and continue naming "acting" DNIs rather than making them go through Senate confirmation.
                            Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              Do you believe in miracles?!?!?
                              The funniest thing about that is that Al Michaels says, " Do you believe in miracles? YES!" and the next words from Ken Dryden are, "I don't believe it."

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                And if I'm not mistaken, he's only there because they're taking advantage of a loophole and continue naming "acting" DNIs rather than making them go through Senate confirmation.
                                That's the loophole. If there is a loophole Republicans will use it and Democrats will try to close it even if they're in power.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X