This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: A Sharpie Is Always Needed

What a fu(king ret@rd. https://twitter.com/DonaldJTrumpJr/s...36957179830279

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Perez is a ****ing moron.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Seeing the butthurt reactions from GOP Pols over Mitt voting to oust Trump is delicious. He and Bolton (along with the FBI!) are now just Liberal Hacks out to destroy the Republican Party! What a time to be alive
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Seeing the butthurt reactions from GOP Pols over Mitt voting to oust Trump is delicious. He and Bolton (along with the FBI!) are now just Liberal Hacks out to destroy the Republican Party! What a time to be alive
          Yeah, as if Bolton likes to watch. (not so sure about Mitt)

Comment

The difference is absolutely stunning.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

******* off, Republicans.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  Whistleblowers are bad
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I think it's the lawyers who can see there's more of this gonna be coming out, and they don't want to be the ones hit with a lawsuit over the BS that Rudy and the rest are shoveling.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

There’s almost zero liability. Even publishing outright lies. Not sure why they care.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        There’s almost zero liability. Even publishing outright lies. Not sure why they care.
                        Yeah, uno might have an idea how many people have been nailed for what they published about a public figure under the NYT v. Sullivan standard.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                          Yeah, uno might have an idea how many people have been nailed for what they published about a public figure under the NYT v. Sullivan standard.

via Gfycat

Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

“ JUST IN: President Trump is reportedly preparing to push out Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman, a National Security Council aide who testified during House Democrats’ impeachment hearings, as early as Friday.

Vindman testified that he believed that Trump demanded Ukraine investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter, in order to receive military aid.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/481975-trump-preparing-to-oust-national-security-official-who-testified

Comment

Comment

Just saw this on the twitter.
                                https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-system-635164

He's just mad Pelosi went pro with his filing system.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X