Dartmouth @ RPI, Friday, 11/31/29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Dartmouth @ RPI, Friday, 11/31/29

When 2029 comes and RPI doesn't play Dartmouth on 11/31, I'll be very disappointed.
    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
      ...within 0.4 seconds of another shutout. And Dart has been scoring some goals this season. Savory has been sharp. Knowing that Western Mich is coming in next week, I wonder if S will play tomorrow night against UVM?
      i think he has earned the chance to play in front of the biggest crowd of the season. It has to be a special feeling to skate out there leading the team onto the ice with over 4000 in the stands.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by jericho View Post
        When 2029 comes and RPI doesn't play Dartmouth on 11/31, I'll be very disappointed.
        That must be a leap year.
        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
          ...within 0.4 seconds of another shutout. And Dart has been scoring some goals this season. Savory has been sharp. Knowing that Western Mich is coming in next week, I wonder if S will play tomorrow night against UVM?
          Actually RPI is going to Western Michigan. They are not coming in. Took Savory in PtC and came within 0.4 seconds of a 5-point night. Oh well, at least he will get a QS.
          Btw, attendance was a meager 2150. Let’s hope they can double that tomorrow night. Can’t say much about this game that hasn’t been said already. They looked just as good in person as I’m sure they looked on RPItv. Can’t wait for Freakout tomorrow night...

Comment

Working...
          X