• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Headed home for my 4 weeks off later this am. Easy, but long trip. Sucks when your regular boat is in the shipyard, had to go from boat to boat filling in here and there.

Comment

Morning, Lodge. A little brisk this morning: -10 (feels like -29). Whee.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Morning, Lodge. A little brisk this morning: -10 (feels like -29). Whee.
          Brr. We are at about 33 with nasty precipitation that can't make up its mind.

Good Morning Lodge!

Work decided to suddenly implement 2 step authentication for email. They are so incompetent. The gave us links with directions that do not correspond to what is happening. GOt on the laptop but my phone is frozen out. The IT kid is a boob and his answer is to install an app instead of fix the problem. He also is trying to tell me the Dept IT guy who set up my phone was wrong not to make me use an app. I don't want any more fecking apps on my phone.

Comment

Evening y’all.

Last two regular season games for us tonight and tomorrow. Crazy we’re at this time of year already!
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                  You too Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  Last edited by Ralph Baer; 02-14-2020, 11:08 AM.
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Greetings Lodge peeps. Happy Friday. Working from home today. Glad to not have to commute as it's rather chilly here today. Debating about driving up the NH for the BU game tonight because of the cold and also because I'm not happy with my team and not sure if they deserve me making the trek.

Went to see my physical therapist yesterday. For the second time in about 6 weeks, I've been experiencing pain in my ankle. It was uncomfortable enough to make me use a crutch to get around without putting full weight on the ankle. I'm frustrated because I've done everything I've supposed to, the ankle and tendon are healing nicely. This pain, and having to use a crutch feels like a major setback now 8 months post op. She did a pretty thorough look see at it, and let me know the ankle is structurally very sound. She could even determine the muscles/tendons/ligaments all appear to be in good shape. The pain I started feeling had started to dissipate on Tuesday so doing my best to not put full weight on it helped.

Two things she noticed were a lot of stiff scar tissue on the scar on the outside of the ankle, which is where the pain is, and somehow she could tell the tendon that was repaired is still not that strong. That has not bothered me at all pain wise (which is good). So, she told me to stop all the ankle exercises I've been doing since July 29th and focus on a few exercises specific to strengthening the tendon. She also recommended scar mobilization (?) - really massaging the length of the scar 5-10 minutes every day. She thinks that the scar tissue may have something to do with the pain. I'm touching base with her in two weeks to let her know my progress. Also, at my final appointment she told me to start walking on a treadmill. I was planning to do that but this pain started two days after my final appointment and, to be honest, I was a little scared as I couldn't put full weight on my left foot and thought it might cause me to fall. Hopefully if things progress over the next couple of weeks, I can try it out.

Comment

Hope your ankle gets better.

HHT for me tonight. Outplayed Sparty from start to finish.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G
                      7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                      6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                      5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                      5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                      2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                      2 Alaskan

Comment

HHT

a
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

*ht
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          Northeast Regional:

Comment

HHT! Long ride. I should have expected it heading north on the Friday of a long weekend. Thankfully my team made it worth the drive.

Comment

Sushi Table as far as PWR goes. HHT as far as conference points go.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X