X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
    Well, we had the meeting today. We're NOT shutting down. We're splitting our staff. Half the staff is home one week, the other half is home the next week, etc. The people who have responsibilities deemed "critical" will be getting laptops and are expected to work from home on the weeks where they're not in the office. We're all getting paid for the entire time, salaried and hourly, until 5/1, and things will be re-evaluated at that point.

I'll take it in a heartbeat. I get my laptop tomorrow.
    That sounds like a good compromise.

So, back when I was in high school I was a part of my church’s youth group. There was a guy from my church who was a DJ and would be the DJ at all of church dances. He’s done really well for himself and now is a very high in demand wedding and event DJ. He started a radio show from noon-2:00pm on Wednesdays on the Greek radio station. My friends who I grew up with that were also part of the youth group were all listening to the show at the same time. All fun disco and dance music from the late 70s/early 80s. It was just so much fun to listen and bop around while I was working. He only does the show on Wednesdays but next week he adds in Tuesdays. Yay!

Comment

Problem now is, I have to clean my home office so that I can work on my desk. I can't very well pile everything on my old Tiger Stadium seats, either.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

This is a really weird world.

Comment

....and my laptop doesn't connect to anything other than my wifi at home, and it ate my shortcuts we set up earlier today. Lovely.

The Shovel Emporium may be re-opened soon at this rate.

God, that was fun...

Comment

....and my laptop doesn't connect to anything other than my wifi at home, and it ate my shortcuts we set up earlier today. Lovely.

THis is going to be a heluva story at the end of this

Comment

What else other than your home WiFi would it connect to?

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Afternoon Lodge. Stuff is scary.

Comment

We are proud to announce that while the Shovel Emporium remains closed, the Hammer Palatial Estates are now open!

I had to run home this morning (I live 1.5 miles from the office), but we got the computer up and running. I just set it up again in my office here at home, and we're good to go for Monday. Working from home all next week, with the possible exception of Friday. This might be neat!

Now I've just got to clean the place so it even looks presentable to me.

God, that was fun...

Comment

We are proud to announce that while the Shovel Emporium remains closed, the Hammer Palatial Estates are now open!

I had to run home this morning (I live 1.5 miles from the office), but we got the computer up and running. I just set it up again in my office here at home, and we're good to go for Monday. Working from home all next week, with the possible exception of Friday. This might be neat!

Now I've just got to clean the place so it even looks presentable to me.
                            SHower curtains are cheap and cover a lot.

mr les has been working from home. He is not one to make any sort of schedule. Virtual meetings are scheduled, rescheduled with no rhyme or reason. I am a person of habit. I like a schedule. This is the first time in >35 yrs together we have had this much time together when we are not on vacation (were we each have time carved out to do our own thing.

Oh boy!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              SHower curtains are cheap and cover a lot.

mr les has been working from home. He is not one to make any sort of schedule. Virtual meetings are scheduled, rescheduled with no rhyme or reason. I am a person of habit. I like a schedule. This is the first time in >35 yrs together we have had this much time together when we are not on vacation (were we each have time carved out to do our own thing.

Oh boy!
                              I think it was on Vox, an interesting article about couples (and roommates) and their relationships during a stay at home order.

Edit: yep

https://www.vo*****/culture/2020/3/20/21187296/coronavirus-quaratine-husband-wife-roommate-family-couples-therapy-cope
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                I think it was on Vox, an interesting article about couples (and roommates) and their relationships during a stay at home order.

Edit: yep

https://www.vo*****/culture/2020/3/2...s-therapy-cope
                                I just read this outloud to mr les who smirked and looked sheepish. I have been telling him he is like watching a puppy dog pining to go out. He stands in a middle of the room and looks out the window then moves to another room repeat. If it isn't nasty out he stands on the porch. It makes me nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X