X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    Mornin’ y’all. Afternoon to you right coasters.

Big week for us, a trip to Xcel Energy Center and the State Tournament is on the line Wednesday night against our crosstown rival.

We are unique in our community hockey model, that our kids play as one team throughout youth hockey, and split to their respective high schools after their youth hockey career is done. So, the majority of the kids on both teams played with the other for 8-10 years before representing their respective high schools.

We split the regular season matchups.

Should be a fun week!
    My high school got the #1 seed in the Super8 tournament. I'm kind of excited about that but know that they will most likely flame out early. Boo.

Woke up this morning to more ankle pain. This is the third time in two months. Commuted in using the one crutch. I was hoping to not use it in the office but I'm going to have to start. I've been limping the past hour or so. I emailed my Pt this morning. I was supposed to email her as a follow up on Thursday but this just hurt too much this morning. Assuming I should probably call my doctor but basically all he will do is take an Xray. It might help determine something, like maybe a stress fracture? But if it's muscle or ligament or tendon related, it won't show anything. Does arthritis show up on Xrays?

Comment

I went outside to knock the mud off of my sandals from putting the trash/recycling out. The neighbors probably think there was gunfire coming from my backyard. I figure the 3rd Precinct or whatever might be by here before too much longer.
      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        My high school got the #1 seed in the Super8 tournament. I'm kind of excited about that but know that they will most likely flame out early. Boo.

Woke up this morning to more ankle pain. This is the third time in two months. Commuted in using the one crutch. I was hoping to not use it in the office but I'm going to have to start. I've been limping the past hour or so. I emailed my Pt this morning. I was supposed to email her as a follow up on Thursday but this just hurt too much this morning. Assuming I should call my doctor but basically all he will do is take an Xray. It might help determine something, like maybe a stress fracture? But if it's muscle or ligament or tendon related, it won't show anything. Does arthritis show up on Xrays?
        FYP- you should call
        Arthritis can show up on x-ray

Good Evening Lodge! I have to go to a CEU thingy tomorrow- 6 hours. I am packing my laptop and a lunch. Hoping I can get stuff done while I am listening.

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
              FYP- you should call
              Arthritis can show up on x-ray

Good Evening Lodge! I have to go to a CEU thingy tomorrow- 6 hours. I am packing my laptop and a lunch. Hoping I can get stuff done while I am listening.
              Yeah, she responded that I should get an appointment with him. Will do that today. And thanks for confirming arthritis will show up on X-ray. I'm not sure that's what it is but it will be helpful to know or rule it out. Hurt again this morning. I iced it early. Feels better but I feel like I'm being overly cautious with it. Seriously toying with going for acupuncture. Thoughts?

Comment

Now that it is afternoon, Good Morning tLodge!
                Originally posted by Bakunin
                Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                  Now that it is afternoon, Good Morning tLodge!
                  It’s almost tomorrow
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    It’s almost tomorrow
                    It’s not even afternoon.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Yeah, she responded that I should get an appointment with him. Will do that today. And thanks for confirming arthritis will show up on X-ray. I'm not sure that's what it is but it will be helpful to know or rule it out. Hurt again this morning. I iced it early. Feels better but I feel like I'm being overly cautious with it. Seriously toying with going for acupuncture. Thoughts?
                      YES!! I have seen amazing things with acupuncture. Even if it doesn't fix what ever is going on it increases the hormones in the body that give a sense of well being

Good evening Lodge (or after noon pink pony man)!

Comment

YES!! I have seen amazing things with acupuncture. Even if it doesn't fix what ever is going on it increases the hormones in the body that give a sense of well being

Good evening Lodge (or after noon pink pony man)!
                        I took my niece for a spa day this afternoon and the masseuse definitely noticed inflammation around the ankle joint. She put CBD oil on it. les - any thoughts on that? I bought some because I did feel a difference after she put it on. Have any of you ever used it for anything?

Comment

I took my niece for a spa day this afternoon and the masseuse definitely noticed inflammation around the ankle joint. She put CBD oil on it. les - any thoughts on that? I bought some because I did feel a difference after she put it on. Have any of you ever used it for anything?
                          I just went to a CEU thing on Opioids and Cannabis. Scared the crap outta me with stuff about all the adulterated products because they are unregulated. Medically haven't seen evidenced based research that has come out favorable. Anecdotally people have been helped

Comment

I just went to a CEU thing on Opioids and Cannabis. Scared the crap outta me with stuff about all the adulterated products because they are unregulated. Medically haven't seen evidenced based research that has come out favorable. Anecdotally people have been helped
                            The unregulated part scares me. Also see: the vaping, and how that is turning out.

I'd have to imagine that it will soon be regulated (relatively soon, anyways). Then I'll re-examine that stuff.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              The unregulated part scares me. Also see: the vaping, and how that is turning out.

I'd have to imagine that it will soon be regulated (relatively soon, anyways). Then I'll re-examine that stuff.
                              They did a thing on vaping too- this guy was so knowledgeable and was up on all the latest stuff being published. It is not from the vitamin E. It is because the THC is lipoid and when you inhale it into the lungs the body has a nasty reaction to it.

Comment

They did a thing on vaping too- this guy was so knowledgeable and was up on all the latest stuff being published. It is not from the vitamin E. It is because the THC is lipoid and when you inhale it into the lungs the body has a nasty reaction to it.
                                I'd have to imagine that things like that will take a hard turn when it's regulated. At least I sorta know what I'm smoking when I have a traditional cig.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X