X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Good Evening Lodge!

*HT Not only on Board Sim but the CHN had the audacity to make us lose too and to ping me with a notification

Feel like it was a real game. Flying home on the virtual jet in a bit.

Comment

Evening, Lodge.

The Zoom chat was a success, ended up lasting about 5 hours, spanned more than a few states. It wasn't seeing each other in person, but it still did the job. The organizer decided to make this a weekly thing until this whole thing passes; looking forward to it.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning RFAlph!

Good Morning Lodge!

I just went to Church via livestream and then we had a Zoom Coffee Hour. I am learning some really interesting things about Zoom. I had it installed for work but never used it.

Comment

https://untappd.akamaized.net/site/b..._dda72_hd.jpeg

That’s my Zoom virtual background.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A friend of mine was using a wall of toilet paper a couple weeks ago.

Comment

I haven't figured out how to do that. I got to the part of putting one in but I think I need a plainer background behind me when I choose.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                  I haven't figured out how to do that. I got to the part of putting one in but I think I need a plainer background behind me when I choose.
                  I figured out the virtual background, but sometimes the normal background would still pop up, or I'd disappear on screen. It was weird. So I gave up and left it alone.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

My wife’s sister’s sister-in-law just found out her husband has been cheating on her for the past year or so. Somehow this has become a nightmare for me. My wife is freaking out with paranoia regarding our marriage. I spent way too much time this weekend assuaging her of our commitment to each other. FML.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      My wife’s sister’s sister-in-law just found out her husband has been cheating on her for the past year or so. Somehow this has become a nightmare for me. My wife is freaking out with paranoia regarding our marriage. I spent way too much time this weekend assuaging her of our commitment to each other. FML.
                      This is going to come out clunky, but I think you'll get what I'm getting at:
                      When a problem arises in a friend's or relative's life, one starts to over-analyze their situation, and questions are asked, rightfully or not. Then, a possible over-reaction starts to happen, and then a situation is created. I agree, it sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                        That isn't easy. No matter what you say its not going to be good. The other person trusted, was vulnerable and was proven wrong. No one likes to feel like they might be made a fool of for trusting someone. If you let her into all your stuff- phone, laptop etc then you feel like you have not been trusted. If you don't then she doesn't trust. Not sure how you get thru that one. Probably made worse by the fact that the entire world is sideways and lots of people are stuck with only their own company.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          That isn't easy. No matter what you say its not going to be good. The other person trusted, was vulnerable and was proven wrong. No one likes to feel like they might be made a fool of for trusting someone. If you let her into all your stuff- phone, laptop etc then you feel like you have not been trusted. If you don't then she doesn't trust. Not sure how you get thru that one. Probably made worse by the fact that the entire world is sideways and lots of people are stuck with only their own company.
                          Also, with the new baby, she might be feeling really vulnerable. Just do what you can to help her through these thoughts and feelings.
                          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                            Quinnipiac Bobcats
                            2023 National Champions
                            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

s’upp y’all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!
                                Good Morning, Mookie!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X