X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
    I'll join you guys at the WWOLO (We Won Our Last One) HT!
    I can roll with that, especially since it was with the Wooger jerseys.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good evening Lodge!

Safety check in. I am OK since I am still typing. My County is an epicenter. I have TP, running water, power and chocolate. Enough for survival.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          Good evening Lodge!

Safety check in. I am OK since I am still typing. My County is an epicenter. I have TP, running water, power and chocolate. Enough for survival.
          I’m ok. Home. I was staying at my mom’s this weekend. Came home and wiped down everything I bought at the grocery store before putting it away. I’m getting increasingly anxious, though. Mostly worrying about my mom and my aunt.

We were told to work from home, so that may be a good thing to keep my mind active on something else.

I made an appointment to get my hair done on Friday afternoon. I’m not going to cancel it just yet. Want to see how the next few days go. I do not plan to leave my place till then.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I’m ok. Home. I was staying at my mom’s this weekend. Came home and wiped down everything I bought at the grocery store before putting it away. I’m getting increasingly anxious, though. Mostly worrying about my mom and my aunt.

We were told to work from home, so that may be a good thing to keep my mind active on something else.

I made an appointment to get my hair done on Friday afternoon. I’m not going to cancel it just yet. Want to see how the next few days go. I do not plan to leave my place till then.
            I was never so excited when the Gov chastised people for going out. I felt vindicated.

And HHT! Even if it is simulated. great thread!

Comment

I fear I'm going to run out of pony gifs at this rate. Though if that's my only fear for the foreseeable future it's not bad.

Went to dinner at my parents, my mom is of course baffled at how ridiculous it is that schools are closed while my dad is worried he won't be able to work with travel possibly being shut down (he does video engineering for research vessels).
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                2023 National Champions
                ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                Northeast Regional:
                West Regional: 2015, 2021
                Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Just cancelled reservations to go to NYC on 3/28.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Are we allowed to gather in the CC? No more than 10 at a gathering and stay 6-10 feet away. We will have to have a huger virtual lounge. Brent do you still have TP?

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                        I fear I'm going to run out of pony gifs at this rate. Though if that's my only fear for the foreseeable future it's not bad.

Went to dinner at my parents, my mom is of course baffled at how ridiculous it is that schools are closed while my dad is worried he won't be able to work with travel possibly being shut down (he does video engineering for research vessels).
                        I’ve had to get pretty firm with my parents at how serious this is, and try using stories from Italians who are currently living it — “the this was us 10 days ago” stuff going around is great as to why it should feel okay we feel we are overreacting right now.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

I sent out an email to my folks and inlaws with multiple links to information, resources and recommendations. with some bullet points (some of my fam are a little engineer-y. It works for them and slows the calls. Then there is the FIL who is frustrating, brags how he does things that put him at risk because we all die someday. (usually doing stuff that might exacerbate his medical conditions) You never know if he is serious or not. I sent it to his Sig O I am an evil person

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Are we allowed to gather in the CC? No more than 10 at a gathering and stay 6-10 feet away. We will have to have a huger virtual lounge. Brent do you still have TP?

Good Afternoon Lodge!
                            I always have TP, usually a month's supply. And hospital/industrial grade cleaners, too. In fact, just today, I had help out at the main building at the end of day, and there was an "expired" case of germicidal cleaner that was still usable, we just couldn't sell it (think: selling a gallon of milk a day after the exp date). Specifically made for hotels/hospitals/etc. Employees each got a can of it.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              I always have TP, usually a month's supply. And hospital/industrial grade cleaners, too. In fact, just today, I had help out at the main building at the end of day, and there was an "expired" case of germicidal cleaner that was still usable, we just couldn't sell it (think: selling a gallon of milk a day after the exp date). Specifically made for hotels/hospitals/etc. Employees each got a can of it.
                              We had two boxes of hand sanitizer that were overgoods (stuff with no address, no invoice or anything) from a couple of months ago, those have turned out very helpful.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                We had two boxes of hand sanitizer that were overgoods (stuff with no address, no invoice or anything) from a couple of months ago, those have turned out very helpful.
                                Yes, indeed. And those things don't mess around. You're sh* is CLEAN.

Comment

Working...
                                X