X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

You guys are funny.

Good evening Lodge!

I managed to do not much of anything except for look at our finances. I know food prices will be going up but other than that the lack of travel, lack of getting take out once a week and lack of driving are putting us in a better place than we have been in for a bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      My cats have been sitting in a perfect isosceles triangle for twenty minutes and it is freaking me out.
      I’d only worry if they start barking.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

A few (3) people tried to steal an Amazon van with the driver still in it in my neighborhood today.

Everyone on the nextdoor app is livid. I'm just wondering how they failed.
        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
          A few (3) people tried to steal an Amazon van with the driver still in it in my neighborhood today.

Everyone on the nextdoor app is livid. I'm just wondering how they failed.
          What surprises me is my lack of surprise, given the general nature of your 'hood. I know it's a better part of the city, but.....
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Because of COVID-19, my OB nurse practitioner is retiring at the end of this month, not next month. My OB doctor is only doing online visits. I was getting all setup with Pediatrics to find out later that the location I would go to is temporarily closing. I am beyond frustrated. It doesn't help with my family messaging me that my due date is soon. No Really? I did not know that. Mr. wore Black has been a rock. Helping me find a new Pediatrics doctor at an alternative location, schedule a car seat inspection (we do not trust our work), and telling family to back off.
                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                  Good Morning, Lodge!

Because of COVID-19, my OB nurse practitioner is retiring at the end of this month, not next month. My OB doctor is only doing online visits. I was getting all setup with Pediatrics to find out later that the location I would go to is temporarily closing. I am beyond frustrated. It doesn't help with my family messaging me that my due date is soon. No Really? I did not know that. Mr. wore Black has been a rock. Helping me find a new Pediatrics doctor at an alternative location, schedule a car seat inspection (we do not trust our work), and telling family to back off.
                  Hang in there! When it comes to babies people love to think they know what you should know and there is no filter. The OB thing is nuts. You might want to ask the pharmacist in your area if they know of a pedi- the pharmacists can be really in tune with what the docs are like

Good Evening Lodge!

I hit the jackpot- called the local nursery I walk by to see if they still had all their bulbs in pots on sale and to ask if they would give me a deal if I bought a lot of them. Ended up getting 64 pots- some of them with 6 things in them for 80$. w00t! All with no contact. Life is grand

Comment

Bought more cards, including a small lot from England. Stuff from 1972-73. Let's see just how this goes...
                    Last edited by Hammer; 04-29-2020, 09:13 PM.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

WTeff? I would really hope there are references involved. There should be. Anyone in a said profession such as that better know someone. JeffC.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
                        Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
                        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Thank you for letting me rant. Newest one. Scheduled another "interview" with a pediatrician. Find out they are going on maternity leave in July. At least that is minor and I can ask who they would recommend.
                            Originally posted by Skeeterman
                            Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                            "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!

Thank you for letting me rant. Newest one. Scheduled another "interview" with a pediatrician. Find out they are going on maternity leave in July. At least that is minor and I can ask who they would recommend.
                              You’re ahead of where I was before LGF arrived. Didn’t even think about a pediatrician. We got recommendations from the hospital staff, and we got a great one. Even the other docs in the same office are great; which is another thing to think about. If you need to be seen, and your doc isn’t available, you’ll end up seeing whoever is available. Be sure to think about the staff along with your doc.

Also know that maybe who you end up going with may not be a fit once you start making visits. You can always switch.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                                Good Morning, Lodge!

If helps, great. If not, ignore me.

My wife’s OB was Dr. Amy Fisher, Alina Women’s Health clinic in Eagan. That group of docs delivers at Children’s United in St. Paul. We liked the doctors and the antepartum nurses. The lactation consultancy at that hospital is subpar.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X