• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by melmac View Post
    It’s best of three...
    As I said...
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

HHT last night. Never thought it would happen after we spent the first 5 minutes trapped in our zone.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

So les, if this game continues as is and I fill my spot at the *HT tonight, we play you guys next weekend. When is UML on break? Trying to figure out if I can buy tickets at the door or not.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          So les, if this game continues as is and I fill my spot at the *HT tonight, we play you guys next weekend. When is UML on break? Trying to figure out if I can buy tickets at the door or not.
          We are on break now.
          PM me if you want me to get them for you. I can drop by there or have mr les do it

mr les comments that we haven't sold out all yr. No problem having your pick of about 4000 dif seats

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
            As I said...
            I can't quit MN hockey (c) Brokeback

HHT. We'll see what happens tomorrow.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

*checks into the Happy Hockey Cardiovascular Clinic*
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Morning, Lodge. Gorgeous day in the 952, Gophers have a chip and a chair tonight....

Comment

So, went shopping this morning. Found plenty of toilet paper, hand soap and a store version of disinfectant wipes. But no hand sanitizer. Anywhere. I went to seven stores. Came home to see if I could order any online. Some of the brands seemed sketchy so I chose not to. I got all through the check out process on Staples’ website and then was told that the item was out of stock. Seriously, what an unpleasant user experience.

I’m hoping that whoever makes Purell is working 24 hours to produce as much as they can.

Comment

...and to think I'm supposed to be going on a cruise in 6 weeks. Lovely

Yesterday was one of those days. Womens team won their conference tourney in the afternoon. Men's team followed suit in the evening. I've run our 50/50 table for the past 7 years and we ended up with a record pot, and a record for a season as well. The celebration last night was pretty epic. It was a good day. One that needs to be savored and enjoyed.

And it's absolutely gorgeous out right now as well.
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        ...and to think I'm supposed to be going on a cruise in 6 weeks. Lovely

Yesterday was one of those days. Womens team won their conference tourney in the afternoon. Men's team followed suit in the evening. I've run our 50/50 table for the past 7 years and we ended up with a record pot, and a record for a season as well. The celebration last night was pretty epic. It was a good day. One that needs to be savored and enjoyed.

And it's absolutely gorgeous out right now as well.
                        Out of everything as far as travel this would be a hard no for me. Looking at various country websites that is the only thing they are all totally discouraging.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

FYI- one of the interesting factoids- when you use hand sanitizer is should be no more than 66.6% (I think that is right) alcohol. It needs to be on your skin for x amt of time to kill stuff and apparently the stuff with higher percentage evaporates too fast. So straight alcohol, undiluted, is not good.

Comment

I thought it had to be over 60%?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            I thought it had to be over 60%?
                            Yes, but there there is such a thing as too much of a good thing I guess. Message was using alcohol straight up is not good.

Comment

HHT! EFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF Yeah!

Now on to take down the Pedos. Very good end to the day.

Comment

HHT. Took out the Golden Domers. On to Penn State. Hopes aren't high. Lions own the Goofs.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X