X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Facebook question for those of you who may still use Facebook - how do you unfriend someone? Actually, I unfriended someone so I no longer see her inane posts but she can still see my posts and respond. How do I get that to stop?
    You can block her

Hover the mouse over her name and a window will pop up. Click the button with the ellipsis and a drop down menu will appear...select "Block"
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
      At this point whatever credit card I had on file for Extra has expired. I don't know when I last paid for it.
      I would have to check, but i suspect that not only has it expired, but its replacement has too.

I do think that they stopped charging for Extra because it wasn't worth having to supply additional content for the amount of income member fees gave.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

If given the option, I would gladly pay for Extra again to get rid of these ads.
        All of this!

Good Evening Lodge!

Had a busy day. lilnsl went shopping for groceries for us on his lunch hour. What used to be a little chores is now a production. Clean out everything. Wipe down the counters, put all the stuff that is frigeable in the sink for a sluice, evertying else in a box then wipe down all the stuff that was touched. My Fridge is cleaner than any fridge I have ever owned in my whole life.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Facebook question for those of you who may still use Facebook - how do you unfriend someone? Actually, I unfriended someone so I no longer see her inane posts but she can still see my posts and respond. How do I get that to stop?
          There is also a setting, IIRC, that is either "Only Friends See My Posts" vs "Allow Friends Of Friends See My Posts."

Blocking is the easiest way, but for future issues, the other setting is worth it.
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
            Northeast Regional:
            West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                There is also a setting, IIRC, that is either "Only Friends See My Posts" vs "Allow Friends Of Friends See My Posts."

Blocking is the easiest way, but for future issues, the other setting is worth it.
                I did this eons ago. My wall is only visible to friends.

Well, besides Facebook and everyone Zuckerberg decides to sell it to.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                  Originally posted by Skeeterman
                  Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                  "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge! It is a warm day, the sun is out and the oak trees are leafing (pollen is so awesome!)

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge

unsure if light headed/exhaustion is due to 4 hours of sleep, donating blood a couple days ago, anxiety about non-mask wearing germ bag from DC being in my town, or some other reason.

I need a nap. Hoping I'm awake enough to drive home from work.
                      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Good afternoon Lodge

unsure if light headed/exhaustion is due to 4 hours of sleep, donating blood a couple days ago, anxiety about non-mask wearing germ bag from DC being in my town, or some other reason.

I need a nap. Hoping I'm awake enough to drive home from work.
                        Uff da. That doesn't sound fun. I just went out for a walk. was feeling a bit too hot when I got home~ it is 87. Hello Summer? where did you hide Spring?

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                          Quinnipiac Bobcats
                          2023 National Champions
                          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                          Northeast Regional:
                          West Regional: 2015, 2021
                          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
                              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                                Originally posted by Skeeterman
                                Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                                "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Working...
                                X