X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

I have a ticket they gave me credit for when things started to go south. I am supposed to use it before next January. I do not see that happening.
    What airline? I got an email from JetBlue telling me my credit for my flight to the Frozen Four is now extended for 24 months from 12.

Comment

Morning tLodge. If anyone wants something to watch during their quarantine, I highly recommend The Clone Wars animated series. Awesome. And the final 4 episodes are Amazing. Hauntingly Beautiful. Those episodes are my favorite out of ALL the Star Wars movies/shows. Better than Empire. I'm in tears as I continue to re-watch those episodes.
      Originally posted by Bakunin
      Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

I have a ticket they gave me credit for when things started to go south. I am supposed to use it before next January. I do not see that happening.
        Like Scarlet said, most airlines extended their credit expirations, as well as extending loyalty status through next year. Worth checking into again.

Comment

BTW, who created this thread? Too lazy to check. But they forgot one very important number. 42.
          Originally posted by Bakunin
          Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            What airline? I got an email from JetBlue telling me my credit for my flight to the Frozen Four is now extended for 24 months from 12.
            I will have to check. That is the airline.

Hello Mr Slippers!

The robin eggs have hatched and I am watching the babies. Man are they ugly. No cute and fuzzy yet

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
              Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Our old house is on the market! This is my first time on the other side of the real estate equation.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G
                  7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                  6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                  5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                  5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                  2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                  2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Chickens@NU View Post
                    Morning tLodge. If anyone wants something to watch during their quarantine, I highly recommend The Clone Wars animated series. Awesome. And the final 4 episodes are Amazing. Hauntingly Beautiful. Those episodes are my favorite out of ALL the Star Wars movies/shows. Better than Empire. I'm in tears as I continue to re-watch those episodes.
                    I watch the show. The final four eps are really good. The eps with Ashoka and the Pikes, those leading into the final four were needed, and fit As a natural lead into the final episodes really well, but they didn’t hold my attention very well. That’s more on me, though, I’d say.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

And we have our first fire of the year at the HPESE. So far it is a rousing success...
                      FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                        Our old house is on the market! This is my first time on the other side of the real estate equation.
                        Yay! Good luck! Hope things move for you. Out here they have a moratorium on some of that.

What is HPESE?

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Yay! Good luck! Hope things move for you. Out here they have a moratorium on some of that.

What is HPESE?

Good Evening Lodge!
                          Hammer Palatial Estate & Shovel Emporium.

It's just past 10 PM. The fire has died down. 98% of the material has been burned. There's a couple very small logs still burning. I'll watch it for another half hour/45 minutes, but I may let this go overnight and put another chunk of wood on it tomorrow. 1/4 of my wood pile is now gone.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And now, as I go to check on the fire, I bang my the corner of my forehead off of the corner of one of my kitchen cabinets. I knew I was cut, just a matter of how bad. It's about an inch long. Not quite bad enough for stitches, but not that far from it, either.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              And now, as I go to check on the fire, I bang my the corner of my forehead off of the corner of one of my kitchen cabinets. I knew I was cut, just a matter of how bad. It's about an inch long. Not quite bad enough for stitches, but not that far from it, either.
                              Ow.

I googled the HSHP and got nowhere, now I know why. I live on Mt [P] Summit Lodge. When I made it up I located it in an empty lot- they built an Asst Living place on it and somehow my icon has moved to downtown Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                                Hammer Palatial Estate & Shovel Emporium.

It's just past 10 PM. The fire has died down. 98% of the material has been burned. There's a couple very small logs still burning. I'll watch it for another half hour/45 minutes, but I may let this go overnight and put another chunk of wood on it tomorrow. 1/4 of my wood pile is now gone.
                                Gotta have a name for your place. I am Chez Rube. bbdl is the House Of Neat Hats. MEg is the Midget Mansion. etc etc
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X