This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

My anxiety levels are really starting to increase. When I get anxious, I can’t eat. Just made a delicious chicken parm dinner and barely ate any of it. Not sure how I’m going to make it through the work day tomorrow. I have an important meeting at 9am. I hope I don’t screw it up. Part of my anxiety is my worry about me. While I feel fine, I may be exhibiting some anxiety induced symptoms. The other part is for my mom. My brother went to finish the grocery shopping for her and nothing was available. She said she would go out to get some stuff later in the week and i told her no. She thinks she should be able to go. I’m panicking.

I need to put my iPad down and get offline for a while. It’s really getting to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
      My anxiety levels are really starting to increase. When I get anxious, I can’t eat. Just made a delicious chicken parm dinner and barely ate any of it. Not sure how I’m going to make it through the work day tomorrow. I have an important meeting at 9am. I hope I don’t screw it up. Part of my anxiety is my worry about me. While I feel fine, I may be exhibiting some anxiety induced symptoms. The other part is for my mom. My brother went to finish the grocery shopping for her and nothing was available. She said she would go out to get some stuff later in the week and i told her no. She thinks she should be able to go. I’m panicking.

I need to put my iPad down and get offline for a while. It’s really getting to me.
      I am not sure how it is in your area, but around here, restaurants are relying heavily on take-out/delivery and offering deals. Sure, it's a little more expensive than buying groceries, but it is food, and some stuff you can freeze/reheat later.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Peapod?

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
          Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

G'morning to tLodge!
              Orginally Posted by Sloe Gin - Legal is the Queen of the board.

Race Diva and "Ruler of the South"

Originally posted by UMDbulldogs#1
              I must say that I was impressed by the amount of alcohol she coud handle.

Originally posted by Markt
              That almost lifts the sadness of realizing just how far out of my league Legal is. Almost.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Gov closed all non-essential businesses.

Comment

Mornin'.

Going full out Pile Monday since I have the day off. Waiting for the shelter-in-place to happen here, I know it's coming....
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                    Mornin'.

Going full out Pile Monday since I have the day off. Waiting for the shelter-in-place to happen here, I know it's coming....
                    It’s just a matter of when...
                    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                      It’s just a matter of when...
                      I'm 99% sure I'm an "essential employee," so that helps. I'm more worried about friends that are not "essential." I have a feeling that the current economic situation is just the beginning...

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                        Quinnipiac Bobcats
                        2023 National Champions
                        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                        Northeast Regional:

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good morning Lodge.
                              The word from "senior corporate counsel" is that we "support several of the essential critical infrastructure sectors" so we're still open, despite Michigan's stay at home order.

I told my boss (who is vacationing in Florida during this) that I'm working from home for the rest of the week, and will go in for a couple hours if * hits the fan and I need to be there. She was ok with that.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G
                              7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                              6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                              5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                              5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                              2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                              2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                The word from "senior corporate counsel" is that we "support several of the essential critical infrastructure sectors" so we're still open, despite Michigan's stay at home order.
                                My company did the same... found a loophole to keep the place running.

While it's good for those of us employed here, I'm not sure how it helps the cause...
                                Quinnipiac Bobcats
                                2023 National Champions
                                Northeast Regional:

Comment

Working...
                                X