This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

A beautiful day here too. There were wall to wall people when I returned from bike riding. And the cops were doing nothing (except perhaps girl watching). Of course they were NPS cops and all they are concerned with is that bikes come to a complete stop at stop signs.
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Hi there.

Went to Lowes to see about a battery charger, as my mower battery is low and has needed to be jumped twice this spring (which is a major pain the ***, since the battery is under the seat). I'm not waiting outside to get into Lowes. Sorry. Wound up getting lunch, and now I'm set to go cut wood in the back yard. Maybe sometime this summer I'll be able to have a fire and get rid of some of this.

It's supposed to be beautiful today. Partly sunny and 75. Yes, please.
      Going to clean up the grills here this afternoon. Made do some weeding and mulching.
      I was told there would be no math...

Comment

About 1/3 done, and mowed. We'll work on it tomorrow, and then chip away at it during the evenings. In a week or so, everything will be chopped & stacked, and I'll have the rest of the yard squared away.
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post

Where in WSP? I am on the south side of Eagan, so my focus is Burnsville/Apple Valley.
          They’re just north of 62 (old 110) and west of S Robert St.

https://mendakotapeds.com/

We’ve only had good experiences with them, but I especially like Dr. DeVries. She’s in her early 30s, and is great at answering whatever along with explaining what she’s looking for during exams.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Doesn't that require math?

Or did you balance it on the top of your head?
            Quicken does it for me. I just click on the line.

Good Evening Lodge!

The men in my house are craving sports. First they watched sign spinning, then marble racing and now slippery stairs racing. Heeelp!

Glorious day here. We put up my little greenhouse, worked in the yard.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge! :0
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!

Happy Birthday to legal who I think is mostly retired so I didn't start a thread.

Comment

legal is retired. I miss her.

Brush is cleared, area is mowed. Once we get a little rain, the back yard is going to look really good. It is beautiful outside again today.

Today was supposed to be graduation. They've moved it to October 4. I drove around campus, only to see a few people still moving out. Always a sad scene.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Good Evening Lodge.

I do my HS group at Church. 3 of our kids are graduating. They had all been trying out for various plays, musical pieces, trying to figure out where they were going. They didn't get to do any of that. and now there is a huge question about whether schools are going to be in session for Fall. And mr les is doing the furlough thing. Yay?

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                      Quinnipiac Bobcats
                      2023 National Champions
                      ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                      ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                      East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                      Northeast Regional:
                      West Regional: 2015, 2021
                      Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                      Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I actually have a bunch of work to do and absolutely no motivation to do any of it. Watching Star Wars movies right now.

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

I got going early- out in the garden, digging in some of the bulbs. Then... stopped for lunch and to go to a zoom reunion of the first UML Hockey Team to win the Hockey Least Championchips. It was a blast. Haven't really gotten going since.

Comment

Temperature really did drop a bit during the afternoon. I had my balcony doors open most of the day but had to close them about an hour ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X