• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Good morning to tLodge!
    Quinnipiac Bobcats
    2023 National Champions
    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
    Northeast Regional:
    West Regional: 2015, 2021
    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mornin’ y’all. It’s cold for all those out there this morning saying, hereeee Fishy, Fishy, Fishy!

Cheers to a cold MN Fishing opener!
        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          Gotta have a name for your place. I am Chez Rube. bbdl is the House Of Neat Hats. MEg is the Midget Mansion. etc etc
          Domestic House of Hockey.
          I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Originally posted by melmac View Post
            Domestic House of Hockey.
            I’ve seen you use that (usually when I’m drooling looking at the food you guys have prepared) on Facebook, that one is great.
            AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
              I’ve seen you use that (usually when I’m drooling looking at the food you guys have prepared) on Facebook, that one is great.
              'Tis a good name.

Morning, Lodge. Looks like it's gonna be blah here, for the weather. Snow may happen. ALLEGEDLY.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good? Morning Lodge!

Colder than a witches t1t here with snow that finally cleared out and gale force winds. Blew over my little greenhouse and mangled the frame. Was already having a lousy day.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all. we begin 24hr lockdown curfew at 4p today (3 more hours) that will last until may 30th. mookie reads that one can go online and request a trip to the grocery store once every 6 days that will last no longer than 30min.

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Good morning Lodge. Wanted to mail Mothers Day cards this morning. There's a mail slot on the wall of mailboxes in our mailroom for outgoing mail. Sadly, the cards I had were too big to fit. Never thought that would be an issue. So, I took a quick walk outside to the closest mailbox. Which was no longer there. I had to walk even further to find another one. At least it's a sunny morning. Was a nice little walk.
                    our mailroom closed up months ago due to the wuhan virus holiday. last week ups dropped off 11 packages at my house for various departments at work, as they found out i work there. i had to thusly lug all the stuff in and drop off at a secretaries desk to distribute
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Resourceful.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Still too cold for my liking. I am ready for it to feel like Spring but I don't know if Spring is really Spring as the climate is in menopause right now.

Comment

I just had an epic meltdown on the phone with my mother. She told me my aunt (who she lives with) daughter and son-in-law were going there to help move my mom’s mini freezer and set it up. And then my cousin would help my aunt with her new phone. And I know that meant dinner. I texted my cousin to tell her no to staying for dinner. She agreed. We also discussed she and her husband wearing masks the whole time, taking their shoes off before entering, etc.

So, I called my mom to let her know I texted my cousin and that she wasn’t staying for dinner. My mom said yes she is. We just talked to her, etc. I said no. She can’t. I was uncomfortable enough with them being there but I know those two things need to happen. They can take home food like every other restaurant in the country. I begged her. And then melted down in tears. I actually hung up on her because I couldn’t talk to her. Texted my cousin back. She said she would tell her mom they’re not staying. My mom called my SIL upset because I was hysterical who reached out to me. We talked it through, my SIL, who’s a nurse, that it’s unacceptable for them to sit and stay for dinner.

This is all my aunt as I feel my mom gets this. And this makes me upset that my mom has to deal with this. I am so stressed that I have a headache.

Comment

Man. do I feel your pain.
                          I ended up in tears talking to my FIL. He is 85 and being a complete idiot. He goes shopping up in Nashua- lives in Lowell, not far from a store. He has a live in companion who shops but he has decided he wants to go into the store for 15 or 20 min a few times a week because. He has also had people into his shop, without masking, to work on their shoes/arch supports. We have had this discussion I can't tell you how many times. My BIL regularly texts because they are also beside themselves for same reason. The FIL tells me it is his own business and if he gets sick it will be on him. My kid works in a market. I live in dread as already they have had a positive in their store with no shut down afterward. I lit into him about how selfish he is and I am tired of him thinking of himself and not caring he is putting people at risk who have no choice but to work. I got all choked up and pretty much hung up on him. I figure by the time this is over I am going to hate just about everyone in my world.

Comment

My dad sent an email saying "don't stop by today for Mother's Day." That was never the plan. They get it. Did the phone call thing. Brother has been delivering groceries (drop off, no contact). It sucks, but it's needed for them, they are elderly/high risk. I miss the occasional movie day with them, but what can I do, you know?
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                              My dad sent an email saying "don't stop by today for Mother's Day." That was never the plan. They get it. Did the phone call thing. Brother has been delivering groceries (drop off, no contact). It sucks, but it's needed for them, they are elderly/high risk. I miss the occasional movie day with them, but what can I do, you know?
                              Be thankful they are being careful.
                              I have a FIL (85) who is an idiot, mum les (86) who periodically goes out even to she has a housekeeper, a bro (diabetes, hypertension and morbidly obese) who goes out with his wife (medical conditions) to shop, and uncle (80) who caught it, was hospitalized and now goes out shopping even tho he has people who would shop. dad les, his wife and my godmother are all now being very careful. so out 5 out of 8 hi risk who think they are supposed to be congratulated because they are stupid only occasionally. Oh, I forgot the elderly aunt in FLA who is having widow parties with her friends like there is nothing to worry about ar all

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Be thankful they are being careful.
                                I have a FIL (85) who is an idiot, mum les (86) who periodically goes out even to she has a housekeeper, a bro (diabetes, hypertension and morbidly obese) who goes out with his wife (medical conditions) to shop, and uncle (80) who caught it, was hospitalized and now goes out shopping even tho he has people who would shop. dad les, his wife and my godmother are all now being very careful. so out 5 out of 8 hi risk who think they are supposed to be congratulated because they are stupid only occasionally. Oh, I forgot the elderly aunt in FLA who is having widow parties with her friends like there is nothing to worry about ar all
                                I haven't seen them since Christmas, and they live 15 minutes away. It sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X