This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I think it was on Vox, an interesting article about couples (and roommates) and their relationships during a stay at home order.

Edit: yep

https://www.vo*****/culture/2020/3/20/21187296/coronavirus-quaratine-husband-wife-roommate-family-couples-therapy-cope
    We had just gotten over this, when the WFH order came in.

Get. Out. Of. My. House!
    LOL!!

*short version - hubster lost job in December. Just went back to work last wee Monday.
    I was told there would be no math...

Comment

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by melmac View Post

Get. Out. Of. My. House!
      LOL!!

*short version - hubster lost job in December. Just went back to work last wee Monday.
      ooooh. so sorry!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        I just read this outloud to mr les who smirked and looked sheepish. I have been telling him he is like watching a puppy dog pining to go out. He stands in a middle of the room and looks out the window then moves to another room repeat. If it isn't nasty out he stands on the porch. It makes me nuts.
        Lol. I do that too.

Originally posted by melmac View Post

Get. Out. Of. My. House!
        LOL!!

Bahaha. Congrats and good luck!
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

s'upp y'all
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning Lodge!
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
              East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
              Northeast Regional:
              West Regional: 2015, 2021
              Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
              Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Afternoon, Lodge.

Did a couple stop-n-gos at a couple local businesses to pick up some gift cards and take-out food, doing my part to help keep them afloat during the semi-shutdown. All of them were wearing masks/gloves and sanitizing after each transaction (including doors after one entered/exited).

Thank goodness I have a metric crap-ton in my Netflix queue. I have a feeling I'll be burning through that over the next week or so.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

We did yard work that we usually don't get done for at least another month. Usually this is the time where mr les is incommunicado in some hotel during playoffs. Watching the virtual thread. Told mr les about it. He and the trainer from the other team think it is a hoot. And now it turns out people heal at an amazing rate with simulators so they can relax and have a few

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge!

We did yard work that we usually don't get done for at least another month. Usually this is the time where mr les is incommunicado in some hotel during playoffs. Watching the virtual thread. Told mr les about it. He and the trainer from the other team think it is a hoot. And now it turns out people heal at an amazing rate with simulators so they can relax and have a few
                    NESN showing the 2017 Hockey East championship right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      NESN showing the 2017 Hockey East championship right now!
                      Not on our TV. We have nothing. mr les has been on the phone on hold for >1hr and now they are telling him this is not on. THis is not going to go well. He is already in withdrawal

Comment

Not on our TV. We have nothing. mr les has been on the phone on hold for >1hr and now they are telling him this is not on. THis is not going to go well. He is already in withdrawal
                        Huh? It was in the program guide! So weird.

So I have a quick question for you les. Intake a multivitamin and vitamin D every morning. I bought vitamin E last summer, not to take but to pierce and use the oil (?) in the capsules for my scars. I see on the label it provides antioxidant support. Should I start taking them? I’m trying to stay healthy as I can. Would adding these to my daily vitamin regimen be an OK thing to do? Also, what is good to eat or drink to boost your immune system?

Comment

I just went to type in a new URL (while on this page) on my iPhone and the predictive word that came up before I could start typing cane up with just one set of words:

“Ralph H. Baer”
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                            Huh? It was in the program guide! So weird.

So I have a quick question for you les. Intake a multivitamin and vitamin D every morning. I bought vitamin E last summer, not to take but to pierce and use the oil (?) in the capsules for my scars. I see on the label it provides antioxidant support. Should I start taking them? I’m trying to stay healthy as I can. Would adding these to my daily vitamin regimen be an OK thing to do? Also, what is good to eat or drink to boost your immune system?
                            I love my Juicy Juice Apple Juice. Vitamin C all the way. Diuretic (flushes system) and healthy for you. Not saying it's a cure-all, but it sure has helped me keep the bugs away.
                            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                              Well, we had the meeting today. We're NOT shutting down. We're splitting our staff. Half the staff is home one week, the other half is home the next week, etc. The people who have responsibilities deemed "critical" will be getting laptops and are expected to work from home on the weeks where they're not in the office. We're all getting paid for the entire time, salaried and hourly, until 5/1, and things will be re-evaluated at that point.

I'll take it in a heartbeat. I get my laptop tomorrow.
                              Tcbg's office is doing the same. They have a shared calendar to see what labs are being used when so that any onsite testing can be done by one person and to limit the number of people on site at any given time. They all have laptops and were assigned to projects that can primarily be done remotely. I am jealous.

SHower curtains are cheap and cover a lot.
                              mr les has been working from home. He is not one to make any sort of schedule. Virtual meetings are scheduled, rescheduled with no rhyme or reason. I am a person of habit. I like a schedule. This is the first time in >35 yrs together we have had this much time together when we are not on vacation (were we each have time carved out to do our own thing.
                              Oh boy!
                              On top of all the other stress, the bolded part is also something I am struggling with. A lot.

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                                Tcbg's office is doing the same. They have a shared calendar to see what labs are being used when so that any onsite testing can be done by one person and to limit the number of people on site at any given time. They all have laptops and were assigned to projects that can primarily be done remotely. I am jealous.

On top of all the other stress, the bolded part is also something I am struggling with. A lot.
                                My routines are also in flux due to MN semi-shutdown. Gotta deal with it, though. It sucks.

Comment

Working...
                                X