Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    Sorry for your loss, les.
    thanks

Comment

Sorry for everyone's losses. Ugh.

Evening, Lodge. Well, after blowing out the last 2 truckloads of paper products in a day and a half; they locked 1/2 truckload down after 3 hours to review and release orders, so paper got to the most needed after seeing that the first 1.5 truckloads were immediately spoken for, we got 2 more truckloads in this morning. Rumor has it they will be officially in stock tomorrow, no restrictions. If that's the case...hoo boy. That's about 3000 cases of paper products.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          HHT! The Beagles lost!!
          I always called BU the Beagles. BC and BU were the Eagles and the Beagles.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning Ralph!

Good morning to the rest of tLodge!
            Quinnipiac Bobcats
            2023 National Champions
            ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
            ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
            East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions)
            Northeast Regional:

West Regional: 2015, 2021
            Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
            Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
              I always called BU the Beagles. BC and BU were the Eagles and the Beagles.
              Ralph is one weird puppy
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

s'upp y'all
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Posted this on Facebook, thought I'd share it with you all too because I think it's funny.

So this quarantine has been an interesting experiment. I've never really grown out facial hair before because I look like a friggin hobo for the first week. We're now on week two where I thought the results would have gotten better with time.

So far the experiment has aged about as well as a bowl of milk next to the furnace.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
                    Originally posted by Skeeterman
                    Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                    "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Posted this on Facebook, thought I'd share it with you all too because I think it's funny.

So this quarantine has been an interesting experiment. I've never really grown out facial hair before because I look like a friggin hobo for the first week. We're now on week two where I thought the results would have gotten better with time.

So far the experiment has aged about as well as a bowl of milk next to the furnace.
                      LOL.

I haven’t trimmed my beard in 3 weeks now... I’m gonna have to here soon, but decided I’d do the same being around the house all the time.
                      AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Originally posted by MavHockey14 View Post
                        LOL.

I haven’t trimmed my beard in 3 weeks now... I’m gonna have to here soon, but decided I’d do the same being around the house all the time.
                        At this point, if someone doesn't have video chat enabled in our conference calls, I just assume they're naked with a mountain man beard.
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Dr. Mrs. has some powerful new drugs to treat the side effects of some of her powerful old drugs. She started the course last night and she is so high right now I took her phone away so she couldn't make work calls. She's seeing rainbow tracers when she uses the cat laser pointer, and I think she was talking to the eggos. No word if they talked back.

Remember the scene of Dean Wormer's wife back at home after the Delta party?
                          Last edited by Kepler; 04-10-2020, 01:19 PM.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Dr. Mrs. has some powerful new drugs to treat the side effects of some of her powerful old drugs. She started the course last night and she is so high right now I took her phone away so she couldn't make work calls. She's seeing rainbow tracers when she uses the cat laser pointer, and I think she was talking to the eggos. No word if they talked back.

Remember the scene of Dean Wormer's wife back at home after the Delta party?
                            Wow. This painted quite a picture. I don't want to need those drugs but right now something that made me see rainbows would be nice. Chocolate milk isn't cutting it.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Lol omg
                              Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

If my beard gets too long, it looks scraggly. I like to keep it closely trimmed. I do have a nice salt-n-pepper coloring to it nowadays, more noticeable the longer it gets. Not being able to grow a good beard is just as much of a curse as being able to grow one rapidly. I dislike shaving. If I had to be clean-shaven for work or something? Ugh.
                                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Working...
                                X