X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I’ve always been meaning to ask you how you create that location on Instagram.
    I did that so long ago I forget. And weirdly it seems to have moved across the river to Market St in Lowell. I put it on the map where the old Dracut Civic Club was but suddenly in the last yr I was displaced. it is kind of creepy.

Comment

I’ve always been meaning to ask you how you create that location on Instagram.
      I guess that I would have to join Instagram to figure out what this is all about.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s'upp y'all

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
            How is lockdown going?
            odd.
            peeps are allowed out for "exercise" from 430p to 630p. first day there were pix from gulf road where it looked fully than tD inauguration.

gov threatened to stop the 2hrs altogether.

it is not an american issue, it is human.
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Good Morning, Lodge!
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I just got a voicemail on my cell that was a wrong number. It wasn't number I recognized so I didn't answer and was surprised when there was a voicemail. It was from a doctor's office for someone. Should I call back to let them know?

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  s'upp y'all

odd.
                  peeps are allowed out for "exercise" from 430p to 630p. first day there were pix from gulf road where it looked fully than tD inauguration.

gov threatened to stop the 2hrs altogether.

it is not an american issue, it is human.
                  Yup.

I just got a voicemail on my cell that was a wrong number. It wasn't number I recognized so I didn't answer and was surprised when there was a voicemail. It was from a doctor's office for someone. Should I call back to let them know?
                  yes. I had one of those trying to rebook my chemo appt. Kind of scary. If I hadn't called to say it wasn't me who knows what would have happened.

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

wT baby turns 1 next week. We're going to try a virtual party so family and friends wanting to celebrate with us can do so. Do we Facebook live so there aren't a bunch of people trying to talk over each other (they can type, but not be heard) and any facebook friends wanting to watch festivities can do so at their leisure, or do we do something more interactive like Jitsi (my preference to zoom)? My parents want to sing "happy birthday" so that may decide it.
                        Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                        wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                        7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Wait...what? One? She’s already one?? How?? Jeez, talk about time flying!!

I’ve never heard of Jitsi, what is it? One thing I like about Zoom for family chats is that you’re limited to 40 minutes with the free account. That’s usually more than enough, ha ha.

Comment

Good Afternoon Lodge! You can do FB messenger group room too I think.

Comment

Home negotiations are annoying. Selling old house. Got an offer, it was low, we countered. They countered the counter with a note from the realtor that states, "their budget is such that they really need to be close to their initial offer price" if that's true, why even look at a house that's listed for 5-10% more than your budget unless you are open to the possibility of going over your budget?

Oh, and I get a text from my realtor "we should really get back to them or they might think we're not acting in good faith".

Umm....you sent me their counter after 9 pm. That's bed time. I get up at 5 am for work. I have no cell reception at work, and haven't had time to discuss with NaSK.
                              Last edited by wolverineTrumpet; 05-14-2020, 02:05 PM.
                              Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                              wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                              7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                                They countered the counter with a note from the realtor that states, "their budget is such that they really need to be close to their initial offer price"
                                Well...bye.

Comment

Working...
                                X