X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rep Retirement Lodge: Choose A Number

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
    I haven't seen them since Christmas, and they live 15 minutes away. It sucks.
    It does suck. But it sure beats looking at a pile of grass and a headstone or having to be the proxy saying whether to intubate or not

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      It does suck. But it sure beats looking at a pile of grass and a headstone or having to be the proxy saying whether to intubate or not
      Agreed. I like family time. I treasure that more than any physical gift
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
        Quinnipiac Bobcats
        2023 National Champions
        ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
        ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
        East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
        Northeast Regional:
        West Regional: 2015, 2021
        Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
        Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

s’upp y’all
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              They’re just north of 62 (old 110) and west of S Robert St.

https://mendakotapeds.com/

We’ve only had good experiences with them, but I especially like Dr. DeVries. She’s in her early 30s, and is great at answering whatever along with explaining what she’s looking for during exams.
              Thank you for the information. We were able to figure something out. We found out if I go a week early, the pediatrician that is going on maternity leave in July is the on call doctor that week at the hospital, and her husband is the on call the following week. You might be thinking she is insane being on call so close, I found out that her sister is being a surrogate for her and her husband.

I haven't seen them since Christmas, and they live 15 minutes away. It sucks.
              My parents live 360 miles away. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for technology so that I am able to video chat with them. It has been a tough couple of weekends as I was originally going to go see them and go baby shopping with my mom. Lots of breakdowns and crying. Part not being with family, part swelling pain. I am at the point that if people text or message me asking me how I am doing, I am not responding. If they reach out to Mr. wore Black, he tells them that I am in no mood to talk. My mom is smart enough not to ask me how I am doing. I will tell her when I am ready to talk.

Good Morning, Lodge!
              Originally posted by Skeeterman
              Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
              "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
                Thank you for the information. We were able to figure something out. We found out if I go a week early, the pediatrician that is going on maternity leave in July is the on call doctor that week at the hospital, and her husband is the on call the following week. You might be thinking she is insane being on call so close, I found out that her sister is being a surrogate for her and her husband.

My parents live 360 miles away. I haven't seen them since Thanksgiving. Thank goodness for technology so that I am able to video chat with them. It has been a tough couple of weekends as I was originally going to go see them and go baby shopping with my mom. Lots of breakdowns and crying. Part not being with family, part swelling pain. I am at the point that if people text or message me asking me how I am doing, I am not responding. If they reach out to Mr. wore Black, he tells them that I am in no mood to talk. My mom is smart enough not to ask me how I am doing. I will tell her when I am ready to talk.

Good Morning, Lodge!
                You know you can always reach out to any of us. We're here.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                  s’upp y’all
                  How is lockdown going?

Hang in there LwB! THe whole darkest before the dawn thing. mr les always says that women lie about being happily pregnant so they can sucker others into doing it

Good Evening Lodge!

Comment

Good morning to tLodge!
                    Quinnipiac Bobcats
                    2023 National Champions
                    ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
                    ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
                    East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
                    Northeast Regional:
                    West Regional: 2015, 2021
                    Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
                    Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Good Morning, MEUSA!

Good Morning to the rest of tLodge!
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

You know you can always reach out to any of us. We're here.
                        You know it Unky Rube.

Good Morning, Lodge!
                        Originally posted by Skeeterman
                        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

I could use a shovel today. Coworker is just not getting things done and when I offer to help, she says, "no, I'll get it done" and takes the paperwork from me. That would be fine, if it would be done today. It's time sensitive and can't wait for the week it will take her (I could have it done in 10 minutes).

Anyway, happy Tuesday.

Going back a few pages, I referred to the old house as the S(last name) chalet at Camden's Yard. Yes, I named my dog Camden because I'm an Orioles fan that wanted to have Camden's Yard.
                          Now that 2/3rds of the people living at my house do not share my name and we have a new house I might need a new name for it. NaSK's last name starts with L, so maybe the L___ Lodge. I like alliteration.
                          Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                          wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                          7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                            I could use a shovel today. Coworker is just not getting things done and when I offer to help, she says, "no, I'll get it done" and takes the paperwork from me. That would be fine, if it would be done today. It's time sensitive and can't wait for the week it will take her (I could have it done in 10 minutes).

Anyway, happy Tuesday.

Going back a few pages, I referred to the old house as the S(last name) chalet at Camden's Yard. Yes, I named my dog Camden because I'm an Orioles fan that wanted to have Camden's Yard.
                            Now that 2/3rds of the people living at my house do not share my name and we have a new house I might need a new name for it. NaSK's last name starts with L, so maybe the L___ Lodge. I like alliteration.
                            We have the Mt P__ Summit Lodge because we live at the top of a steep driveway.

Good Afternoon Lodge!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              We have the Mt P__ Summit Lodge because we live at the top of a steep driveway.

Good Afternoon Lodge!
                              I’ve always been meaning to ask you how you create that location on Instagram.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                I’ve always been meaning to ask you how you create that location on Instagram.
                                I figure you'd call your place The Agora or Acropolis.

Comment

Working...
                                X