Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet 18: Welcome To Our Planet. Sorry It's So Messed Up.

"Are you saying that dog should've been aborted, then?" and see what the response is.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Christ, is this funny
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          It’s about a 99% chance that if you’re trending top 5 on Twitter as a regular civilian it’s not good. Either you’ve been murdered, or in this case, you done messed up A-A-Ron.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Twat has been put on leave

Comment

And she’s given up her dog.

Comment

While what she did was ridiculous...I think this is going a bit far.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I don't like that he tried to get her dog to come to him with treats. There are messed up people out there that poison dogs they are disgruntled about all the time. She is still clearly ridiculous, but he went about this the wrong way as well. Nothing worth calling the cops and trying to get him arrested, though.
                  the state of hockey is good

Comment

People who won’t leash dogs in a park where they need to be leashed should be beaten. It’s breaking the law and it’s putting other people and dogs in potentially bad situations.

She wouldn’t have had to choke/yank the dog if he’d been leashed, like the law says.

I quit going to any parks with my dogs years ago because of all the stupid dog owners.

Comment

Look this girl obviously has serious issues and I am not sad she got outted (hence me posting the link) but I do not condone the crap that happens after the fact sometimes. I am not sure she should be put on leave from work because some keyboard warriors figured out where she worked. (I dont know if it went that way this time but the Twitter Mob does stuff like that a lot) Stuff like that makes the mob no better than the Karens.

And lest we forget, all we have is the video being shot by the guy who was wronged. While I have no reason to believe he was lying, that is hardly concrete proof. We dont know what happened before except what he chose to tell us.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Look this girl obviously has serious issues and I am not sad she got outted (hence me posting the link) but I do not condone the crap that happens after the fact sometimes. I am not sure she should be put on leave from work because some keyboard warriors figured out where she worked. (I dont know if it went that way this time but the Twitter Mob does stuff like that a lot) Stuff like that makes the mob no better than the Karens.

And lest we forget, all we have is the video being shot by the guy who was wronged. While I have no reason to believe he was lying, that is hardly concrete proof. We dont know what happened before except what he chose to tell us.
                        This is her side of the story.

If she wanted to merely threaten him with arrest, she simply would have said she was calling the police. By including his race, she was threatening him with the type of action we're seeing come out of Minneapolis today.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Yeah but at least she called him an "African American"

Of course she was doing that to get the cops to take this more seriously and scare the guy so...suck it Karen!

NY Liberals = Trumpers with Platinum Cards
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

She's on paid leave while this blows over, I'm not gonna feel bad for her in the slightest. She was breaking the law and will get away with it, and with abusing her privilege by calling the cops on him, because she's a white woman.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              She's on paid leave while this blows over, I'm not gonna feel bad for her in the slightest.
                              Nope

Comment

Handy wasn't she choking the dog? With respect to the guy filming he was trying to 'lure' the dog with treats that's also sketchy.

Comment

Working...
                                X