• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Mookie sees two now

Travel to Georgia (country. Not state)
    How to have a personal relationship with god

That last one isn't an ad. We all chipped in for the targeted intervention you need.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: These ads are too da** annoying!

I'll be honest, until I saw other people complain I legit thought I had malware on my phone. The ads are that bad/obnoxious.

Comment

In response to this thread, obviously ( ), I am now receiving ads on my work computer when using this forum.

Quick reply still launches the full reply editor, however.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
          I'll be honest, until I saw other people complain I legit thought I had malware on my phone. The ads are that bad/obnoxious.
          This.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
            Who can I make a small donation to, to get the ads gone again (at least for me)?
            If only there were something Extra we could do to make the ads go bye-bye.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
              Travel to Georgia (country. Not state)
              How to have a personal relationship with god
              Are they related?
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Now I'm getting ads on Chrome.
                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

I can only log in if I select “remember me.” Otherwise it auto refreshes and auto logs out immediately after the redirect screen.

The ads are also too on point. Fade’s post included a Tech ad and there was some Trump home loan thing so poorly designed I thought it was a meme at first.
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    Are they related?
                    Mookie went down to Georgia...I think I heard that in a song...

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                      I can only log in if I select “remember me.” Otherwise it auto refreshes and auto logs out immediately after the redirect screen.

The ads are also too on point. Fade’s post included a Tech ad and there was some Trump home loan thing so poorly designed I thought it was a meme at first.
                      Thanks for the heads-up. I couldn't log in so I tried that and it worked.
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by Siouxfaninseattle View Post
                        Thanks for the heads-up. I couldn't log in so I tried that and it worked.
                        Funny thing is I never use “remember me” because it used to log out regardless. It’s either been fixed for awhile, or this fixed it while breaking everything else.
                        Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                          Funny thing is I never use “remember me” because it used to log out regardless. It’s either been fixed for awhile, or this fixed it while breaking everything else.
                          I have tried to get "remember me" to work many times and it wouldn't work. Today it works. But it has worked on my PC. Different settings I guess. And now when I post I am automatically taken to Advanced. I broke the innertube!
                          Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

On my Mac laptop w/ Safari & AdBlock+, I'm getting a 2" tall, horizontal, transparent white bar across the bottom with an "x" in the top right corner of the bar. There is no text/buttons in the bar. I'm assuming this is a cookie approval or something like that. Don't think it's an ad, but dunno... Closing it is temporary as it returns every time I go back to the main forum.
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              vBulletin's dev/qa/uat teams:

Not even ****ting you. There’s an ad for an ad blocker embedded in your post about ads

Yo dawg....
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Edit: and now after I typed dawg it now has pet food ads.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X