• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Oh good, troll drew is back.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      No. Parnas and his lawyer. This interview should drive some nails in some coffins.
      Emphasis mine.
      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
      Originally posted by Quizmire
      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
        Emphasis mine.
        It's been the operative word since ****head got elected.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          It’s time to move on. The election is coming up this fall and enough is enough. Think this is just a convenient distraction from how bad the debate was last night.
          Obvious troll is obvious.

Comment

So glad we never elected the emotional b*tch that could irrationally instigate sh** if rubbed the wrong way...

Oh. Right. The Emotional Irrational B*tch WAS elected, and Hillary wasn't:

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              So glad we never elected the emotional b*tch that could irrationally instigate sh** if rubbed the wrong way...

I was told women are cranky, irrational, and physically violent, and thus unfit to be leaders.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Oh good, troll drew is back.
                The 'S' stands for "ski".

Comment

It’s time to move on. The election is coming up this fall and enough is enough. Think this is just a convenient distraction from how bad the debate was last night.
                  Bygones.

People should have gone to jail over Iraq. Over the financial crisis.

That they didn't allows this kind of crap to keep happening.

Bad enough, we've heard how people, Americans and who ever else, were surveilling, stalking, and possibly going to do harm to a sitting Ambassador of this country. Not a peep from State or the president about how despicable this was, and the FBI should be immediately investigating.

Remember, this is a president who assassinated an Iranian general because he's "so concerned" about our diplomatic staff's security.

Also, you 're still a friggin idiot.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post

I would have thought the people in our intelligence agencies would have bigger balls.

Some "Deep State".
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Lol

Comment

So glad the sky isn't falling. Otherwise things would be bad.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

This sounds just like the refrains from the gun nuts every time some other gun nut shoots up a mall or a church or a school and 10-50 people are dead. "This is not the time for politics or for blame, this is the time for mourning and thoughts and prayers." That line of thinking is wrong then, and you're wrong now because the problem is we never seem to get around to affixing the proper blame. The time to pull your hand away from the hot stove is when it hurts, not when you'v burnt your fingers so badly the nerves are dead and you no longer feel pain.

Comment

Drew translated:

"The impeachment reminds me I supported a party so corrupt it is propping up a demented traitor. I would like for it to go away."
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I don't understand why you'd even pretend to be a Trump Humper at this point.
                              Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Drew translated:

"The impeachment reminds me I supported a party so corrupt it is propping up a demented traitor. I would like for it to go away."
                                My favorite is my conservative friends are now saying, more than ever before, all politicians are scum. “Both sides!!!!”

That’s how you know your side has f-ked up. You hear more and more “BOTH SIDES!!” coming from your side of the aisle.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X