This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

As a surprise to no one: https://www.marketwatch.com/story/th...ork-2020-01-22

That’s just a snippet of Bishop Jerry Wayne Taylor’s fiery, and anti-gay, sermon over the weekend, which followed a speech by Vice President Mike Pence and was live streamed by the White House.

“God didn’t make us for that. He made a man to be a man,” Taylor said. “If you want to know what God made you, when you go to the bathroom, just check your plumbing. What kind of plumbing are you using?”

He then warned that any man who was attracted to him would “get in trouble.”

Taylor went on to call homosexuality “unnatural,” saying it’s unique to humans. “You never see two male animals coming together,” he said, wrongly. “We’ve got to expose what the devil is doing.”

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
      This is what I'm up against, and this is why I have to get vocal.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Also, Trump is speaking at the March for Life rally on Saturday.

*groan*
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

*groan*
          Save the fetuses. **** the children.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Save the fetuses. **** the children.
            6 week old fetuses have more rights than I do.

Once again, why I need to get vocal.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              WHAT is going on @FoxNews? Wacky @ChrisWallace siding with Democrats in FAKE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL?! Your favorite President will be victorious!!! WITCH HUNT!!!
              That is eerily good
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                I bet his underage mail "assistants" love when he says stuff like that. They give him extra lashes
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Taylor went on to call homosexuality “unnatural,” saying it’s unique to humans. “You never see two male animals coming together,” he said, wrongly. “We’ve got to expose what the devil is doing.”
                  Uhh... what?
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    WHAT is going on @FoxNews? Wacky @ChrisWallace siding with Democrats in FAKE IMPEACHMENT TRIAL?! Your favorite President will be victorious!!! WITCH HUNT!!!
                    You forgot the use of quotation marks where emphasis is obviously intended.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

You never see two male animals coming together,
                      To be fair, the timing is tricky.
                      Cornell University
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post

*groan*
                        I hope he talks about the depraved practice of babies getting born from the uterus at nine months!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                          Uhh... what?
                          Homosexuality exists in nature all over the place. Gender and sex are not boolean, they're spectrums.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            Homosexuality exists in nature all over the place. Gender and sex are not boolean, they're spectrums.
                            I'm aware, my response was more of "has this guy never even tried using Google?"
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Always a profile in courage

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                I'm aware, my response was more of "has this guy never even tried using Google?"
                                It's an old Christiban meme about sex. Before TEH GAYZ they used it on TEH SLUTS to claim animals only use sex for "procreation, not recreation," which was even dumber, because animals -- in particular primates -- use every possible means and/or combination to get off. It's a wonder any of it ever gets in the baby hole.

God's a perv.

Not to mention that animals don't have, you know, reasons.
                                Last edited by Kepler; 01-23-2020, 02:50 PM.
                                Cornell University

Comment

Working...
                                X