X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    Even though much of this has been reported over the last couple of years Today, I am fearful.

We can do better.
    Originally posted by burd View Post
    I'm sure Obama and Clinton occasionally scolded their generals too.
    Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
    I'm not fearful because any previous president also scolded a general or two. Presidents should scold generals. In fact in the last 20 or so years it should probably have happened more often. Generals should also be willing to scold their presidents once in a while too, as long as the realize there is a reason the commander in chief is a civilian.

Anyone who isn't at least somewhat fearful for the future with the mental midget in the White House scares me too.
    I'm surprised you and others thought I was serious. You wondered aloud how dump's supporters could support such nonsense, and I gave you a partial answer. Fake news or both sides is how they deal with any weak cognitive dissonance signal that manages to trickle through their thick skulls.

As to GOP lawmakers? Greed and cowardice.

Comment

He's going for a TV defense. Given the electorate it will probably work.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
        I'm surprised you and others thought I was serious. You wondered aloud how dump's supporters could support such nonsense, and I gave you a partial answer. Fake news or both sides is how they deal with any weak cognitive dissonance signal that manages to trickle through their thick skulls.

As to GOP lawmakers? Greed and cowardice.
        FWIW, I got your joke. The fact that people were fooled doesn't really speak to them but to how bizarre the present situation is. Your joke was too good. It was exactly what a Dumpy would say.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          He's going for a TV defense. Given the electorate it will probably work.
          Chuck Schumer should parade Sam Waterston, Steven Hill, and Angie Harmon around the Capitol building one afternoon...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
            Why the F would you ever think that? Maybe Dershowitz like 30 years ago when Reversal of Fortune came out but he sold his soul a looong time ago (after 9/11 IIRC). Ken Starr was always a scumbag. He's a smarter version of William Barr.
            I thought Dershowitz was good when Rivera had his show and it was OJ news the whole hour. I agree, it was after 9/11 he went off the deep end.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Chuck Schumer should parade Sam Waterston, Steven Hill, and Angie Harmon around the Capitol building one afternoon...
              They probably should have gotten a high profile defense attorney off of TV somewhere. Gotta be somebody like that.

Comment

If he gets Steven Hill to do that I'll be impressed.
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
                  If he gets Steven Hill to do that I'll be impressed.
                  Dammit, my bad. Pick any of the other DA's they used (and still have a pulse) as his replacement.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Fred Gwynne.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                      They probably should have gotten a high profile defense attorney off of TV somewhere. Gotta be somebody like that.
                      ….
                      Why would the prosecution get a defense attorney?

"Hey guys, we need a running back. Let's get a star middle linebacker!"

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        ….
                        Why would the prosecution get a defense attorney?
                        Sorry, Prosecutor.

Comment

Comment

I thought Dershowitz was good when Rivera had his show and it was OJ news the whole hour. I agree, it was after 9/11 he went off the deep end.
                            Starr and his handling of the Baylor assault cases and Dershowitz named as Epstein companion and possible underage girl lover- this is right on brand. Was Roy Moore busy?

Comment

Me. Matlock, Donald Trump on line 1
                              Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X