This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    "If the Democrats really needed to hear from them, why didn't they subpoena them in the House?"
    Sure, but is that a legit argument? I'm ignoring the idea the GOP is just playing stupid games when they use that as a claim. Surely previous witnesses in the actual trial were repaet and/or new adds.

Comment

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Sure, but is that a legit argument? I'm ignoring the idea the GOP is just playing stupid games when they use that as a claim. Surely previous witnesses in the actual trial were repaet and/or new adds.
      Has any legal argument this administration has ever made been a legit argument? Since when has that mattered to them?

But the Senate Republicans will go along, because the cover-up is in full effect.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

There has been no merit in anything the GOP has said or done for over 20 years. How long does it take for people to fully recognize this is not a group of thinkers engaging sincerely. It is a gang of thugs ramming their way to whatever they can get by whatever means will work.

There is no honor or facticity here. This is just brute force. That's all the right is.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

More Muslim and brown countries getting the travel ban. Oh, and Belarus too, just so Cheeto Benito doesn't look too racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Has any legal argument this administration has ever made been a legit argument? Since when has that mattered to them?

But the Senate Republicans will go along, because the cover-up is in full effect.
            I get that, but then the Dems need to push back in every way possible that the GPO is playing games. Are any of them going on FNC? I've seen some actual legit pushback there by their on air folks so I would think there's opportunity.

Comment

Haha oh man these ads are getting targeted. I asked slap shot today about clothing for Philippines and now a Filipino dating site ad pops up for me in his post

Comment

Is it ok since he’s not Hilary? Asking for a friend!!

Comment

These ads are ****ing terrible.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Is it ok since he’s not Hilary? Asking for a friend!!

Also hacked Bezos.

But I'm sure our resident security expert will be along shortly to express his outrage at such lax procedures.
                    Last edited by rufus; 01-21-2020, 08:23 PM.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBPrdX-cqF0

Before rufus and Scoobs see this, I should say this is NOT directed at the poster. It's directed at the post itself.
                        Last edited by The Rube; 01-21-2020, 09:15 PM.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Savage.

the state of hockey is good

Comment

Wow lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Wow lol
                              Hope he didn't have any travel plans to Turkey.
                              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                Savage.

The Saudis would never hack up a phone. It's not a living journalist.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X