This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
    This reminds me, I need to pick up the new book "A Very Stable Genius" to see more of these true, batsh**, insane stories.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      I already figured he would bow out of them. Hillary kicked his *** in every debate. Not like it mattered because Americans went to the sympathy card for Trump and the ***** card for Hillary after viewing the slaughters.
      To the contrary, it's because most Americans are morons who don't care who "academically" wins the debate on facts, policies, and substance. To the Dumpies, his brand of bluster, imprisonment threats, and innuendo was the winner of all three debates.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        To the contrary, it's because most Americans are morons who don't care who "academically" wins the debate on facts, policies, and substance. To the Dumpies, his brand of bluster, imprisonment threats, and innuendo was the winner of all three debates.
        True. I never could understand that. Who wants to go through life stupid and dumb? But, then I forget, ignorance is truly bliss. It's too bad we can't compartmentalize ourselves completely. If we could there's a lot of things I'd rather not have to think about.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Because why would we ever expect them to ever just once be truthful:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump defense misrepresents Mueller findings
          Fact check: Trump lawyers make at least three false claims during impeachment arguments
          Fact check: White House lawyer omits whistleblower, flubs impeachment timeline
          Fact check: Trump lawyers say GOP blocked from impeachment inquiry
          Adam Schiff Is Now Fact Checking Trump’s Lying Lawyers

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
            Because why would we ever expect them to ever just once be truthful:

AP FACT CHECK: Trump defense misrepresents Mueller findings
            Fact check: Trump lawyers make at least three false claims during impeachment arguments
            Fact check: White House lawyer omits whistleblower, flubs impeachment timeline
            Fact check: Trump lawyers say GOP blocked from impeachment inquiry
            Adam Schiff Is Now Fact Checking Trump’s Lying Lawyers
            This is the one thing I truly worry about after this administration. I don't think facts/truth matter anymore. And if they don't, we're all in big trouble.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

True. I never could understand that. Who wants to go through life stupid and dumb? But, then I forget, ignorance is truly bliss. It's too bad we can't compartmentalize ourselves completely. If we could there's a lot of things I'd rather not have to think about.
              Let's be honest, the average man only cares about 5 basic things most of the time:

1. Where his next paycheck is coming from
              2. Where his next burger is coming from
              3. Where his next drink/joint/etc. is coming from
              4. What time is the game/fight coming on
              5. Who/what he's going to squeeze a few pulses into on a cold winter's night

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                "He's also doing the rockets, he likes rockets, he does good at rockets."

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Let's be honest, the average man only cares about 5 basic things most of the time:

1. Where his next paycheck is coming from
                  2. Where his next burger is coming from
                  3. Where his next drink/joint/etc. is coming from
                  4. What time is the game/fight coming on
                  5. Who/what he's going to squeeze a few pulses into on a cold winter's night
                  mookie does not agree.

Neither do I for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                    mookie does not agree.

Neither do I for that matter.
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

This is the one thing I truly worry about after this administration. I don't think facts/truth matter anymore. And if they don't, we're all in big trouble.
                      Oh for Pete's sake.

OBVIOUSLY they don't! Facts do not matter to Republicans now! "Geez, the one thing about carrots is I'm afraid they might be orange."

Yes, they're orange. They're always going to be orange. For god's sake accept that they are orange!!!
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                        Oh for Pete's sake.

OBVIOUSLY they don't! Facts do not matter to Republicans now! "Geez, the one thing about carrots is I'm afraid they might be orange."

Yes, they're orange. They're always going to be orange. For god's sake accept that they are orange!!!
                        Yes...they're always going to be orange...
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          I had 1 minute until somebody would do this. You were slow. And you know my point.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I had 1 minute until somebody would do this. You were slow. And you know my point.
                            To your points:
                            1a) I'm sorry, an advertisement made my page load slowly.
                            1b) Lousy work getting in the way of USCHO time.
                            2) Somebody needs to have some fun around here after Eeyore knew everything would go wrong.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              I'm sorry, an advertisement made my page load slowly.
                              PC + Chrome + Adblock = Happiness

I haven't seen an ad on my computer for about 3 years. Including Youtube.

Combined with mute and jump on my Fios and I am nearly ad free on screens.
                              Cornell University

Comment

PC + Chrome + Adblock = Happiness
                                Work computer. I can't load Chrome or Firefox. I'm stuck with Edge and IE11.

Comment

Working...
                                X