This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

I'm torn between a when-you-lie-with-snakes response and pitying the woman. More towards the snakes though, though.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

"It's all a very, very beautiful game of chess, or game of poker, or, I can't use the word checkers, 'cause it's far greater than any checker game that I've ever seen, but it's a very beautiful mosaic."

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

The articles of impeachment are being signed by Pelosi right now. The trial should begin tomorrow.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          Oh, nothing to see here

“ BREAKING: Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has resigned from government along with all of his ministers as President Vladimir Putin clears a path to to stay in power past the end of his term. Putin's term as president ends in 2024 but he is expected to create a new position of power for himself that will not be bound by Russia's term limits.”
          That literally is "nothing to see". Putin's been doing that sort of thing since taking power in 2000. He traded jobs for four years with Medvedev like anyone thought Putin wasn't making all the calls.
          "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            That literally is "nothing to see". Putin's been doing that sort of thing since taking power in 2000. He traded jobs for four years with Medvedev like anyone thought Putin wasn't making all the calls.
            Agreed. Not sure why Poots hasn't just torn up their flimsy constitution and had himself crowned Emperor of the Second Russian Empire.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Agreed. Not sure why Poots hasn't just torn up their flimsy constitution and had himself crowned Emperor of the Second Russian Empire.
              Augustus kept the Senate.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

This Robert Hyde is quite a peach.....wow
                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Holy ****. Maddow has Parnas and Fruman?!
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    Holy ****. Maddow has Parnas and Fruman?!
                    No. Parnas and his lawyer. This interview should drive some nails in some coffins.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I hope mike goes to a pound you in the azz federal prison

Comment

I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve heard “nunes” on this. What a snake

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve heard “nunes” on this. What a snake
                          Victoria and Joe are implicated as well. May they both die in a fire.

Comment

It’s time to move on. The election is coming up this fall and enough is enough. Think this is just a convenient distraction from how bad the debate was last night.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              It’s time to move on. The election is coming up this fall and enough is enough. Think this is just a convenient distraction from how bad the debate was last night.
                              No. I don't think that works for me. People need to be jailed.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                                You know, you could troll on Twitter or Reddit and have a way bigger crowd than a college hockey message board.
                                Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X