X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: It Can Happen Here Again

Originally posted by unofan View Post
    ….
    Why would the prosecution get a defense attorney?

"Hey guys, we need a running back. Let's get a star middle linebacker!"
    Just Scooby being Scooby! He probably wants the Dems to hire Lionel Hutz.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Rover View Post
      Just Scooby being Scooby! He probably wants the Dems to hire Lionel Hutz.
      He'd try for Lionel, but would settle on Ol' Gil Gunderson instead.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

"I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
          Holy ****. There are at least a couple amazing barbs in that one sentence.

I think we need to start thinking about a category of Pulitzer for tweets.

Although, maybe this one could fit into a couple different existing categories.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            LOL, at first I didn't read who said the initial tweet and I took away the complete opposite meaning for it.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              LOL, at first I didn't read who said the initial tweet and I took away the complete opposite meaning for it.
              Me too! Oh Newt, you are the Giving Tree.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Who, me? No, I'm not nervous at all. Why?
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For a guy who doesn't know Parnas, he seems to know a lot about him.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Coincidence? Today is Michelle’s birthday and trump rolled back even more of her healthy school food guidelines , per the NYT.

To be honest, I thought he’d wiped them all out but it was extra petty to save this for her birthday. She’s living her best life while he rots inside, but the kids are the losers

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Coincidence? Today is Michelle’s birthday and trump rolled back even more of her healthy school food guidelines , per the NYT.

To be honest, I thought he’d wiped them all out but it was extra petty to save this for her birthday. She’s living her best life while he rots inside, but the kids are the losers
                      What that man's father did to him must be chilling.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        What that man's father did to him must be chilling.
                        Yet he still gave him 400 million dollars and pretty much assured he'd be a sheltered rich **** his entire existence.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Ted Lieu is a National Treasure.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Ted Lieu is a National Treasure.
                            Shots fired. Love that man. We need more Americans like him.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Yet he still gave him 400 million dollars and pretty much assured he'd be a sheltered rich **** his entire existence.
                              All part of the old man's sickness.

Comment

Space Force will wear camouflage in space: https://***********/SpaceForceDoD/st...35200964464650

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X