Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UCONN HOCKEY 2020.. yikes

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    Bad blood between Red and Cav? What happened? I watched that game and don't really remember anything like that.
    According to Walrus (I didn't see it). one of the UConn assistant coaches gave Gendron "the bird" after the 1/15/2020 game.

Comment

Originally posted by Runsub5 View Post
      According to Walrus (I didn't see it). one of the UConn assistant coaches gave Gendron "the bird" after the 1/15/2020 game.
      I’m going on hearsay as well, but I believe there was a shove between assistants. Things calmed down, but there’s no love lost between these two programs. Should be an intense weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Beauty View Post
        I’m going on hearsay as well, but I believe there was a shove between assistants. Things calmed down, but there’s no love lost between these two programs. Should be an intense weekend.
        My guess has something to do with UConn taking Capone?

Comment

If this happened, wouldn't the league hand out a reprimand or two?
          Or maybe they did not publicly.

Comment

Originally posted by Beauty View Post
            Old Time Hockey...about time.

Comment

I read it on Maine facebook page, I'm confident it happened based on what was said but I didn't see it either
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by NorthMike View Post
                If this happened, wouldn't the league hand out a reprimand or two?
                Or maybe they did not publicly.
                My guess would be that the commissioner addressed it, either letters of reprimand or verbal communication.

Comment

Originally posted by Ma#1ne Hky View Post
                  Old Time Hockey...about time.
                  Amen! Nothing like a little bad blood to spice up the weekend.

Comment

Call me a realist, but I'd be happy with a split this weekend. After two weeks off, playing in Orono, 2 points would be satisfactory for this fan.

Comment

House $ now. This team is good. They are very skilled, they possess the puck well and tonight they dominated. UMaine scored on a turnover and a PP. Otherwise it was all UConn. Good start, let’s get it done tomorrow.

Comment

Young skilled team coming together at the right time.

Comment

Originally posted by Elbowing View Post
                          Young skilled team coming together at the right time.
                          I always have thought that Cavanaugh would get UConn to Boston before Gendron got Maine there. Each coach was hired at the same time. If UConn can win or tie tomorrow night they are a step closer to the Garden. Good players, especially the one from Maine tonight.

Comment

I always have thought that Cavanaugh would get UConn to Boston before Gendron got Maine there. Each coach was hired at the same time. If UConn can win or tie tomorrow night they are a step closer to the Garden. Good players, especially the one from Maine tonight.
                            Unfortunately the road is still uphill after tonight with BU and UMass looming, but great to see the young team playing well (at least for me anyway).

Comment

Another tough loss. Their last 3 losses by 1 goal and dominated play. This team will make the playoffs and I wouldn’t want to play them!

Comment

Tough loss against Maine. A very good young team that should improve next year and compete for post season play. Classy move by Vomacka going to Maine's circle after the game and congratulating them.

Comment

Working...
                                X