Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Year New Tournamments

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
    Uticas coming off 2 huge O.T. wins vs Adrian,they will be flying for sure,and Elmira took the Platty Tourney as well,heads up
    Exactly...on the other hand, this would be a very meaningful non-conference sweep to set up the rest of the year...yeah, my Laker mug is always half full!
    LakerEagleLover

I support tuition payments past...

Comment

Originally posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
      Exactly...on the other hand, this would be a very meaningful non-conference sweep to set up the rest of the year...yeah, my Laker mug is always half full!
      Im with ya, we still have 13 games to get it together,we are also 6-1 in the Yac,which is good for now.

Comment

Originally posted by bakdraft21 View Post
        Im with ya, we still have 13 games to get it together,we are also 6-1 in the Yac,which is good for now.
        Let's face it, Oswego is going to have to win the conference tournament to get into the NCAA's. I don't see how they get an at-large bid with their non-conference record (losses to Hobart, Salve Regina, St. Mary's, and UNE, with just one win so far against Plymouth State) no matter what happens this weekend. Which means they need to beat Geneseo when it counts when March begins...
        Russell Jaslow
        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
          Let's face it, Oswego is going to have to win the conference tournament to get into the NCAA's. I don't see how they get an at-large bid with their non-conference record (losses to Hobart, Salve Regina, St. Mary's, and UNE, with just one win so far against Plymouth State) no matter what happens this weekend. Which means they need to beat Geneseo when it counts when March begins...
          Makes sense. This has been disappointing young season to date (we usually choke at the end when it counts) Now its a climb. I'm keeping the faith. Go Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
            agree,and that is NOT going to be ez

Comment

Run the table and win the YAC. Tough job to complete. I said recently that the Lakers would win these games they have lost this year in the past. Unfortunately they have not been able to execute the finish. Last Saturdaybi was convinced going into that game we would win, but it was not to be. To say we are spoiled at the CC, would be an understatement. But, we still have a shot at turning it around , so let's be optomistic

Comment

Originally posted by lakont55 View Post
                Run the table and win the YAC. Tough job to complete. I said recently that the Lakers would win these games they have lost this year in the past. Unfortunately they have not been able to execute the finish. Last Saturdaybi was convinced going into that game we would win, but it was not to be. To say we are spoiled at the CC, would be an understatement. But, we still have a shot at turning it around , so let's be optomistic
                10-4,we need more quality chances,we have very good offensive zone puck possession that in the past has put goals on the board,not so much this yr,but yes we can turn it around for sure we are tops in the Yac and can go that way to the NCAA's but gonna have to go thru the Knights for that....Lets go Lakers..

Comment

Working...
                X