Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U18 women’s worlds livestream

hey All,
    The stream quality for the women’s worlds has been fixed since the beginning of the tourney, if you want to watch. No commentary but it’s a passable feed with replays now. I believe US Russia Demi is at 1030 am eastern today, and final is tomorrow at 230. Stream is on IIHF site.

I enjoyed watching the third period of Canada Finland semi... Canada is off to the gold medal game.

Re: U18 women’s worlds livestream

Thanks, Lindsay! Are there any Mercyhurst recruits in this U18 tournament? Penn State has a couple, so I'm going to watch the 10:30 game just to see them play against Russia (https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2020/.../18-usa-vs-rus)

Comment

Originally posted by ZedLeppelin View Post
      Thanks, Lindsay! Are there any Mercyhurst recruits in this U18 tournament? Penn State has a couple, so I'm going to watch the 10:30 game just to see them play against Russia (https://www.iihf.com/en/events/2020/.../18-usa-vs-rus)
      You are welcome.
      Yes - #6 Grace Nelles, a forward for Canada is a Hurst commit. Her sister Sarah plays at Mercyhurst currently.

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsay View Post
        You are welcome.
        Yes - #6 Grace Nelles, a forward for Canada is a Hurst commit. Her sister Sarah plays at Mercyhurst currently.
        How cool is that, playing on a team with your sister? Assuming they get along, I mean . I took a look at the Mercyhurst roster and see that they're from right across the border by Niagara Falls, so their parents don't have too far to go to watch them play home games at Mercyhurst. That's got to be pretty cool for them having both girls on the same team.

Comment

USA wins gold with an OT goal by, I believe Kiara Zanon, on a nice feed from Maggie Nicholson!

A 1-1 game through 3 periods with the USA goal scored by the Human Highlight Film, Abbey Murphy, in the first period and Canada's goal by Sarah Paul in the 3rd (on a PP).
          Last edited by FiveHoleFrenzy; 01-02-2020, 04:55 PM.
          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHoleFrenzy View Post
            USA wins gold with and OT goal by, I believe Kiara Zanon, on a nice feed from Maggie Nicholson!

A 1-1 game through 3 periods with the USA goal scored by the Human Highlight Film, Abbey Murphy, in the first period and Canada's goal by Sarah Paul in the 3rd (on a PP).
            Confirmed, it was Zanon (Penn State commit) from Maggie Nicholson (Minnesota commit) who did a great job creating that play

Comment

Good read!
              https://www.powerplays.news/p/the-te...-junior-hockey

Comment

Working...
              X