X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economic, and Tax Policy 9: No, No, No, We Compost The Rich

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I'll see you and raise you a how things are really going down.
    Actually, this is how things are really going down.

Either way I've got the answer.
    Last edited by Kepler; 03-03-2020, 09:39 AM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

That answer will never work. America always had the answer. And then the rich elite ****ed it all up.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Honestly though, cutting the rates might be a good idea. This thing is absolutely ****ing the economy.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Honestly though, cutting the rates might be a good idea. This thing is absolutely ****ing the economy.
          Sure. But here is the problem. While the sun was shining the Republicans gutted the Treasury with a trillion dollar tax cut. If your President you know certain things like conflicts, pandemics, and natural disasters are going to happen. You need to plan ahead like MINNESOTA has tried to for years despite the Republicans fighting them tooth and nail at every turn.

Meanwhile the Orange ****wad was pleading with Big Pharma CEO's for a vaccine to a virus his administration refused to start testing for in the United States until just recently. That's whack. That's the best term I can come up with for the way this government is run right now. Whack.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            I'll see you and raise you a how things are really going down.
            Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is why no one takes pedantic, academic lefties seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              This is why no one takes pedantic, academic lefties seriously.
              I think it's their hygiene, actually.

You should read both books -- they're funny AF and they actually have a lot of truth to them. They aren't Hee Haw Homespun but tell me... how's that been workin' out for you?
              Last edited by Kepler; 03-03-2020, 10:34 AM.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Moar!

Comment

It's hard to fully elaborate how dumb it is cutting the rate now, moreso by 50 basis points.

Also, I like how he edited that from the original which said "cuting".

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

When people who should know better cut rates and do so “as an emergency”, it DRAWS ATTENTION TO AN EMERGENCY

Ffff fing stupid
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Moar!

“So all my floating rate interest payments get lower!!! Yah for me!!”
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Cutting rates doesn't magically fix our supply chain. And the issue isn't a drop in aggregate demand due to cyclical factors. That's like saying my house is on fire so I need to buy new tires for my car.

It does, however, save money for a guy with billions in debt.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Market responding well to the news of the rate cut following the rebound yesterday...

Only down ~300 just before Noon CT.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                            Cutting rates doesn't magically fix our supply chain. And the issue isn't a drop in aggregate demand due to cyclical factors. That's like saying my house is on fire so I need to buy new tires for my car.

It does, however, save money for a guy with billions in debt.
                            And cutting rates doesn't do anything to stop the spread of disease.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

He may honestly think cutting rates will get him a vaccine before Election Day

Comment

Yup. Maximum speed for therapies

Comment

Working...
                                X