This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economic, and Tax Policy 9: No, No, No, We Compost The Rich

Looks like BP sold all their Alaska assets at the right time...
    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Uhhhhh. They’re all below 1?

Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Just for fun, for the first time in history Lebanon has defaulted.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          Just for fun, for the first time in history Lebanon has defaulted.
          just following tD's lead

why was aprach concerned below?? not like if petrobonds collapse due to default, people won't be lining up to loan them more money down the road
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Imagine how pretty walk-away fracking fields will look
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Several European markets officially entered bear market territory (-20%). USA markets could hit it today if things keep up (-12% thru last week, -7% today).

If major US events start getting canceled (March madness, The Masters, NBA/NHL playoffs, Opening Day, Boston marathon), hold on to your butts because this could make the Great Recession seem like nothing.

Comment

I am really thankful right now I have a lot of work queued up at my job.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Trades halted for 15 minutes because of the automatic stops put in slow a crash.
                  “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

****. I need to sell to help pay for the wedding but now I have no idea if I should float a personal loan or sell...
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I need to sell to help pay for the wedding
                      No you don't. It's a potlatch.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        ****. I need to sell to help pay for the wedding but now I have no idea if I should float a personal loan or sell...
                        You should have sold a while ago if that was the intent. I would not sell anything right now.

Comment

Best thing I saw this morning on Twitter regarding the stock sell off was that "your 401k is just like your face, don't touch it!!"

*edit* Also, I feel like I bumped up my contribution rate at a good time last week. Thanks all who assuaged me and my 401k questions a few weeks ago.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            You should have sold a while ago if that was the intent. I would not sell anything right now.
                            Yeah, shoulda woulda coulda.

Live and learn. I knew I should have but didn't think it was going to be this bad... Even though in the back of my head i kinda knew...
                            Code:

Comment

Bull market is at 11 years to the day today, will it stop there?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Bull market is at 11 years to the day today, will it stop there?
                                Its a good thing we have sane and competent leadership in this country instead of impotent brainless old men tweeting while sitting on the can at 4 AM.

Oh, wait....
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X