This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Trump just said yesterday at his press conference that there are no issues. CNBC is fake news.
    Trump also said a month ago that we would have 5 million test kits by the end of the week.

Still waiting.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Re: Business, Economic, and Tax Policy 9: No, No, No, We Compost The Rich

So, Dump has delivered a botched public health emergency and a self-induced recession. Any way he can get us a disastrous military commitment for the Woodrow Wilson Hat Trick?
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        So, Dump has delivered a botched public health emergency and a self-induced recession. Any way he can get us a disastrous military commitment for the Woodrow Wilson Hat Trick?
        Democrat public health emergency and Democrat-induced recession. Dems will lead him into war, too.

Comment

If this is a Depression ultimately instead of just a recession we are all ****ed. And the way this is being handled is going to result in exactly that.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            Democrat public health emergency and Democrat-induced recession. Dems will lead him into war, too.
            If all those Democrat governors hadn't shut their entire states down because of the media hyping panic.......
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Rant...a company I used to work for laid off 21% of their staff (roughly 3,000 people) during the 08-09 downturn. I just found out today that they laid off 25% of staff in the past week. Capitalism is a cancer. They have over a billion dollars salted away and one of their vaunted executives bankrolled a sports team we all know. Largest principle investor at 250 million. It’s more important to keep stock prices up than to treat employees as if they are human beings with families.

I wish there would be blowback for moves like this but there won’t be.
              End of rant.
              Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                If all those Democrat governors hadn't shut their entire states down because of the media hyping panic.......
                We just arent magical enough. This is like Faith Healing...if we dont believe hard enough it wont work!

If we all just thought like Trump the virus would be gone
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The more I think about it
                    Ol' Billy was right
                    Let's kill all the bankers
                    Kill 'em tonight

Comment

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/8...0000525-v21n12
                      Last edited by Kepler; 04-07-2020, 10:42 AM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                        Rant...a company I used to work for laid off 21% of their staff (roughly 3,000 people) during the 08-09 downturn. I just found out today that they laid off 25% of staff in the past week. Capitalism is a cancer. They have over a billion dollars salted away and one of their vaunted executives bankrolled a sports team we all know. Largest principle investor at 250 million. It’s more important to keep stock prices up than to treat employees as if they are human beings with families.

I wish there would be blowback for moves like this but there won’t be.
                        End of rant.
                        This has been the problem with the current system for decades. The people in power do not want this fixed. It's a feature, not a bug.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Any guesses on Thursday's unemployment numbers?

This would be initial claims for the week ending April 4th.

I'm going to guess a slight drop from the giant week, only 4.5 Million, for a grand total of 14.5 unemployed in the last three weeks.

With Disney announcing furloughs, DX's company, and many similar to mine making smaller cuts, this is going to easily stretch to 20 Million.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Hopefully, this brings about a massive overhaul/change in philosophy...not going to hold my breath though.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X