This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business, Economic, and Tax Policy 9: No, No, No, We Compost The Rich

The money they did now would be ok if the Dems had put a provision in the bill to force the banks to not collect mortgage payments (with no interest accrued) or rent for the next 3 months or so. That would have eased a lot of suffering for people and would have stimulated the economy much more than this piece of crap.

Even the market sees it...investors are afraid because they know this is a short term stimulus at best. If this lasts past Memorial Day the market will crash sometime in June...and no half measure will fix it. People are going to be broke.

The Dems and their disingenuous "we did this to help the people and the doctors" rhetoric can eat me. (this bill is a joke in that regard) At least the GOP doesnt pretend they are doing this to help people. The Dems havent learned...and if Trump wasnt the threat he is I would probably be of the mindset that it is time they learned their lesson.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      The money they did now would be ok if the Dems had put a provision in the bill to force the banks to not collect mortgage payments (with no interest accrued) or rent for the next 3 months or so. That would have eased a lot of suffering for people and would have stimulated the economy much more than this piece of crap.

Even the market sees it...investors are afraid because they know this is a short term stimulus at best. If this lasts past Memorial Day the market will crash sometime in June...and no half measure will fix it. People are going to be broke.

The Dems and their disingenuous "we did this to help the people and the doctors" rhetoric can eat me. (this bill is a joke in that regard) At least the GOP doesnt pretend they are doing this to help people. The Dems havent learned...and if Trump wasnt the threat he is I would probably be of the mindset that it is time they learned their lesson.
      That would have worked. Just move your mortgage out 3 months with no interest accrual. No harm no foul. Beautiful.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

That would have helped immensely like other civilized nations have done

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          That would have helped immensely like other civilized nations have done
          Were not civilized. We're serfs for our big money overlords.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

My guess is Walz will push for it here like Newsome did in Cali...
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

DIAF, Betsy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  DIAF, Betsy.

Betsy: Turtle on a Post.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

My guess is Walz will push for it here like Newsome did in Cali...
                    He already put a moratorium on evictions.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      He already put a moratorium on evictions.
                      Yeah but that means very little though is a good first step.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He’s def taking money for himself

Comment

Trump also demanded his signature be put on the checks for the $1,200

I really have no idea if that’s a joke or it’s real.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Dems got played so badly...
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

The Dems got played so badly...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                But they just HAD to make a deal! God they are so stupid they actually lose negotiations with Trump...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X