Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dan View Post
    He played ten minutes...
    so if he played the whole game he woulda had 24 assists?!?!?

That would have been a record, no?
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: World Juniors 2020

Miller is such a defensive liability. last night, he was always trying to pinch and got burned for odd man rushes over and over.

He's going to be really good but he's definitely not there yet. Needs bailing out too often.

Comment

Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
        Miller is such a defensive liability. last night, he was always trying to pinch and got burned for odd man rushes over and over.

He's going to be really good but he's definitely not there yet. Needs bailing out too often.
        For now coaches and scouts don't care because all they focus on is play like Miller's one zone entry and drop pass for an assist, which admittedly was impressive. As long as his play with the puck on his stick equals his defensive lapses, then he's good to go.

Comment

Germany beats the Czech Republic in an “upset” but I think anybody that was watching Germany vs. the US quickly realized they had a very solid club.

Group B is an absolute slobber knocker.

Russia beating Canada 2-0 right now in the first...
          The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
          "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
          GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
          GO LAKERS!!!
          GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
          "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
          Oswego State '09

Comment

Russia fan, after that disaster against the Czechs I am enjoying this. Though I do hope Lafreniere is okay
            https://twitter.com/TheVTHockeyBlog
            https://thevermonthockeyblog.wordpress.com/

Frozen Four: '96, '09
            NCAA Tournament: '88, '96, '97, '09, '10, '14

/r/collegehockey moderator
            Fan of the UVM Catamounts, Charlotte Hornets, Oakland A's, and Philadelphia Union

Comment

Originally posted by TovarishchLisa View Post
              Russia fan, after that disaster against the Czechs I am enjoying this. Though I do hope Lafreniere is okay
              5-0 Russia...Lafreniere hopefully is okay but definitely solemn mood hanging over the arena right now.

I’m pretty sure if the results hold exactly as they are right now, Canada is in last place in the group with the goal differential.

6-0 Russia.
              GO LAKERS!!!
              "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
              Oswego State '09

Comment

wow, complete domination by RUS. and it started from puck drop.
                not often do you see CAN get owned in hockey but it does happen time to time.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                  wow, complete domination by RUS. and it started from puck drop.
                  not often do you see CAN get owned in hockey but it does happen time to time.
                  Canada got punched in the mouth in the first period and then the opening 3 minutes of the 2nd period were back to back knockout punches by not scoring on the PP, losing Lafreniere and then Russia makes it 4-0.
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

! The Russians dropped half a dozen eggs on the Canadians. I didn't see that one coming.
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

And now we have Helmet-gate.
                      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
                        And now we have Helmet-gate.
                        Could you imagine the outrage in Canada if a Russian or American did that during O Canada?

He's a center in the NHL and should know better and quit pouting.
                        "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

Huge chance for the USA Today to take control of the group with a big matchup against Russia at 1pm.

Finland up 2-1 after 1 on Finland in the other game today.
                          GO LAKERS!!!
                          Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            Could you imagine the outrage in Canada if a Russian or American did that during O Canada?
                            Stunning the numbers of (presumably) Canadians in the Twitterverse who either don't see what the fuss is all about or are willing to dismiss it as a teenage mistake.
                            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

Originally posted by Split-N View Post
                              Stunning the numbers of (presumably) Canadians in the Twitterverse who either don't see what the fuss is all about or are willing to dismiss it as a teenage mistake.
                              Not surprising
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

HUGE sequence there for the US! Two goals about 10 seconds apart give the US a 2-0 lead late in the 2nd.

Knight has been great so far.
                                GO LAKERS!!!
                                Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                                X