Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part II: Moving on with 2020 Vision!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2019 - 2020 Part II: Moving on with 2020 Vision!

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    My pick would be Brown to knock off Colgate.
    i was thinking the same. We saw Princeton a couple times this year and i think their chances might be a bit better than 1 in10. If any of these series go 3 games, it can simply be a matter of who has anything left for that Sunday game.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      ? Dartmouth and Yale ? Even with those Krach numbers and odds, other than SLU, things look a bit closer to me.
      I mean, if Union is 1 in 6 (also I should have said 1 in 7, but still), Yale is by definition 5 in 6. Similarly, Dartmouth is around 9 in 10 to beat Princeton. This is all over in my projection thread if you want exact numbers.
      RPI Pep Band
      GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
      🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
      2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
      2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Not Hockey but...... RPI basketball gets an at large bid to the NCAA Division III tournament and plays new England College in the first round. This is even after losing in OT to Ithaca for the Liberty league championship. LGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am in no way a basketball fan but have to put this up here as i am an RPI fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        The basketball team will play New England College at Tufts University's gym at 3:30 Friday afternoon. I'm guessing that a link to a video stream will be available on RPIathletics, if anyone wants to check it out. (Hey, there's no RPI hockey game that afternoon.)

If they win that game, they will play the winner of Tufts vs. Western Connecticut State on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
          The basketball team will play New England College at Tufts University's gym at 3:30 Friday afternoon. I'm guessing that a link to a video stream will be available on RPIathletics, if anyone wants to check it out. (Hey, there's no RPI hockey game that afternoon.)

If they win that game, they will play the winner of Tufts vs. Western Connecticut State on Saturday.
          If they play as they had for most of the season, no reason not to expect they could move through 2 or more rounds. i watched the show today and the analyst there had nothing but good to say about our team. I know nothing about basketball other to bet on the March Madness games and often do quite well. But Division III is totally foreign to me and I did not even recognize many of the school names as being legitimate colleges.

Comment

Originally posted by lugnut92 View Post
            I mean, if Union is 1 in 6 (also I should have said 1 in 7, but still), Yale is by definition 5 in 6. Similarly, Dartmouth is around 9 in 10 to beat Princeton. This is all over in my projection thread if you want exact numbers.
            knew that but wondered why you did not have them all in the post. you are normally so complete that i depend on the information!!

Comment

If they play as they had for most of the season, no reason not to expect they could move through 2 or more rounds. i watched the show today and the analyst there had nothing but good to say about our team. I know nothing about basketball other to bet on the March Madness games and often do quite well. But Division III is totally foreign to me and I did not even recognize many of the school names as being legitimate colleges.
              Kepler posted this link on eLynah today.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                Great minds often think similarly! Although i am sure Kepler and I disagree about many things, I have always respected his well thought out positions.

Comment

There's a link here someplace?

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
                    There's a link here someplace?
                    Click on the words 'this link' - RB can be Cryptic at times

Comment

Click on the words 'this link' - RB can be Cryptic at times
                      I usually post links separately. Only on rare occasions do I do it that way which is the way most people link. That is because I am red-green colorblind and usually can't see the links myself. However I thought that for those who are not "handicapped" those links stand out. Don't they?
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Remember that the #8-seeded RPI women came d@mn close to upsetting the #1-seeded Cornell women a year ago at Lynah. That was probably due at least 95% to Lovisa Selander. IMO, our men's team is much closer to Cornell this year than that.

But first Harvard.
                        I don't know that we should assume it will be Cornell after Harvard (if it is Harvard)? Is Q so strong we don't think they could be upset?
                        Last edited by jmhusker; 03-02-2020, 03:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jmhusker View Post
                          I don't know that we should assume it will be Cornell be after Harvard (if it is Harvard)? Is Q so strong we don't think they could be upset?
                          I was just quoting DrD who said we would have to face Cornell at some point. It could be the finals.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

"It has been five years since RPI had a home playoff series, five years without playing in front of one of the better crowds in the league. It's been since 2001 — 19 years — since it advanced to the league's final four, a staggering thought for a program that used to be in the running often."

It is about time for all of this to change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Funnest?
                                Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Working...
                                X