Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

CDC suggested ban is <=50 until mid May. There goes most of the theater watching.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
      Once Upon A Time In Hollywood:

Garbage. I'm a QT fan, but what a hot mess this movie was. Watched 2 hours (it's 2:40 time length) and that was an hour too long, before shutting it off.
      You missed the ending? The ending is worth the wait. Awesome movie.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        You missed the ending? The ending is worth the wait. Awesome movie.
        I tried. I really tried. I just couldn't do it (I did look it up on wiki, to find out what happened). After 30 minutes, I was ready to stop. Then something of some sort pulled me back in. Then 15 minutes later I asked myself why am I watching this? Then another hook would sink in. Repeat. I just had enough of it. It was clickbait to me. One moment I'm interested, for a bunch of crap.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by The Rube View Post
          I tried. I really tried. I just couldn't do it (I did look it up on wiki, to find out what happened). After 30 minutes, I was ready to stop. Then something of some sort pulled me back in. Then 15 minutes later I asked myself why am I watching this? Then another hook would sink in. Repeat. I just had enough of it. It was clickbait to me. One moment I'm interested, for a bunch of crap.
          Youre the movie guy around here? LMAO.
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
            Your the movie guy around here? LMAO.
            I don't claim to be the "movie guy." I watch a lot of movies. That's all.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              FB-IMG-1584322151631

Tarkovsky*
              Alien (nothing after 3 happened)
              Bond

* Tarkovsky isn't my favorite director but his movies are so difficult it takes about ten viewings to understand each. That's replayability.
              Clearly I'd have to narrow these down but off the top of my head I start here:

Spielberg, Wilder or The Coens
              Bourne, Ingmar Bergman Trilogy, Three Colours, Dollars
              Bond, MCU, M:I, Star Wars

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                Clearly I'd have to narrow these down but off the top of my head I start here:

Spielberg, Wilder or The Coens
                Bourne, Ingmar Bergman Trilogy, Three Colours, Dollars
                Bond, MCU, M:I, Star Wars
                Scorcese
                Nolan Dark Knight/Batman, whatever you want to call it.
                Star Wars

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                  FB-IMG-1584322151631

Spielberg
                  Godfather
                  Star Wars
                  Brooks
                  Lord of the Rings
                  Star Wars

Comment

• Hitchcock
                    Lord of the Rings
                    Marvel

Comment

Regal Cinemas is among the many closing its doors for the time being. They just sent an email to Unlimited members that all membership fees are also suspended starting tomorrow. That wasn't a given but the company made the right choice.

Universal has announced current releases like Emma, The Hunt and The Invisible Man will be available online this weekend, and Trolls 2 will be available Easter weekend. These films will be a 48-hour rental for $19.95. If you have kids, Trolls 2 streaming is a much cheaper option than taking them to the movies.

Comment

Originally posted by ticapnews View Post
                        Regal Cinemas is among the many closing its doors for the time being. They just sent an email to Unlimited members that all membership fees are also suspended starting tomorrow. That wasn't a given but the company made the right choice.

Universal has announced current releases like Emma, The Hunt and The Invisible Man will be available online this weekend, and Trolls 2 will be available Easter weekend. These films will be a 48-hour rental for $19.95. If you have kids, Trolls 2 streaming is a much cheaper option than taking them to the movies.
                        Good plan to go ahead and release digitally. People are going to need something to do.

Comment

No going back on that decision once this is over.

Comment

The new Pixar movie will also be released for streaming rental on April 10, it’s original theater release date.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Thank god Trolls 2 will be available. An anxious nation awaits.

Comment

Recently watched Danny Collins on Amazon Prime. Al Pacino plays an aging rock star who tries to change his life and finally meet his adult married son for the first time ever. I really liked it and I have to say put a lump in my throat a couple times. Worth the watch in my book
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X