Gangs of New York
    Don't Look Now
    L.A. Confidential
    Chinatown
    Shawshank

Comment

• Re: Movies 52 - 1917: Sonic the Bad Boys of Prey

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      I don't even know where you'd start with that category. You're going to need a longer quarantine.
      Well we have 3 people selecting (with 3 different styles) so it should be a nice variety. Tonight we are watch Lenny with Dustin Hoffman because Lenny Bruce rules!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        The Wizard of Oz
        Dr. Strangelove
        Double Indemnity
        The Front Page
        Grand Illusion
        12 Angry Men
        Sunset Boulevard
        To Kill a Mockingbird
        The Lion in Winter
        Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?
        The Great Dictator
        I have seen most of those
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          There's hope for you yet.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I have as well. There are a bunch of great ones in that list.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'm sad TikTok is Chinese spyware, but there is some hilarious **** that goes on there.

RIP Vine
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The Coldest Game:
                During 1962's Cuban missile crisis, a troubled math genius finds himself drafted to play in a U.S.-Soviet chess match -- and a deadly game of espionage.

**** good spy movie. The intrigue is rather intense at times, and the most impressive thing is that it shows how different minds work. Different point of view, to put it simply, in all manners.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Raindrops keep falling on my head...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Raindrops keep falling on my head...
                    Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      Think you used enough dynamite there Butch?
                      Hey Woodcock how ya doing?!?
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Since there are a lot of active political threads here- many of you will enjoy the movie "Slay the Dragon"- which is mostly about the "Voters not Politicians" movement here in Michigan. Will make many very angry, and may inspire some to get active to change how district boundaries are drawn.

Comment

Shooting The Mafia:
                          Italian photographer Letizia Battaglia spends her career documenting the life and crimes of the Mafia.

It's a bit dry, but interesting, if you like this sort of subject matter. We're not talking NY mafia, either, this is La Cosa Nostra, old school Sicilian mafia. The pictures and video here truly explain the way of life over there, when it comes to how things work, especially from the point of view of a female photojournalist. She went through a lot, professionally. The personal side of her life is equally interesting. Let's just say she got around, but was always the shot-caller.

On disc, Netflix, in Italian w/subtitles.
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Operation Odessa:
                            From the director and producers of The Seven Five comes Operation Odessa, a true crime thriller about a Russian mobster, a Miami playboy and a Cuban spy who teamed up to sell a nuclear submarine to a Colombian drug cartel. A gangster epic that hopscotches from Brooklyn to Miami and Cali to Moscow, the documentary tells the story of three friends who set out to hustle the Russian mob, the Cali cartel, and the DEA for the score of a lifetime. The tale became an international media sensation. But the truth about what really happened has remained an underworld myth - until now.

Stop watching the redneck wedding involving animals, and watch this instead.
                            Paraphrasing: "I call my friend Misha, and ask if it's possible to buy a Russian military submarine? He calls back two days later, and asks if I want missiles also, or not?" *blankstare*

Yeah.

Comment

Happy Rex Manning Day!
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                                Say no more, Mon Amor...
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X