2nd Semester Transfers in and out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2nd Semester Transfers in and out

Sorry I didn't finish my SUNYAC summary but wanted to see who has players coming in or leaving.

Plattsburgh lost 2 players Tom Bowe and Daniil Ovchinnikov both are no longer on the team. Haven't heard anything about transfers coming in.

Comment

Re: 2nd Semester Transfers in and out

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
      Plattsburgh lost 2 players Tom Bowe and Daniil Ovchinnikov both are no longer on the team. Haven't heard anything about transfers coming in.
      My understanding is that Ovchinnikov is transferring (no clue as to destination) but Bowe is focusing on baseball (and probably broadcasting, he's been doing some of the webstreams as an analyst).
      Last edited by Scott_TG; 12-23-2019, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Don't expect to lose any players at Oz but ya never know??….We have in the past had a few players come in mid-season,last yr we had Solow come over from Merrimack,guess we all wait and see

Comment

I'm seeing Canton D Corson Green (who transferred in from UConn) having played the last two games for the Brockville Braves of the CCHL. Does this mean he has left Canton and will be removed from their roster prior to their next game or is he allowed to play for a juniors club during winter break? I admit I don't know enough about eligibility...

Comment

Originally posted by Scott_TG View Post
            I'm seeing Canton D Corson Green (who transferred in from UConn) having played the last two games for the Brockville Braves of the CCHL. Does this mean he has left Canton and will be removed from their roster prior to their next game or is he allowed to play for a juniors club during winter break? I admit I don't know enough about eligibility...
            I would imagine he’s left school if he’s back playing for a junior team, especially since Canton has been playing some exhibition games in Europe during the winter break.
            The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
            "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
            GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
            GO LAKERS!!!
            GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
            "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
            Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by dmac1103 View Post
              Hearing rumors of a transfer from the West.

Comment

Originally posted by Birds View Post
                Reading this but I can't help but picture a hockey player with a cowboy hat on top of his helmet, spurs on his skates and a duster coat over his uni

Comment

Reading this but I can't help but picture a hockey player with a cowboy hat on top of his helmet, spurs on his skates and a duster coat over his uni
                  You know that West doesn't mean "West". The farthest to the west DIII hockey goes is western Minnesota. There won't be any cowboy hat, but maybe some farmer's overalls instead of breezers and a John Deere hat over the helmet.
                  2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                  2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                  2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                  2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

D1 or D3?

Comment

Originally posted by Bill-R- View Post
                      D1 or D3?
                      D3 I think. Not sure about another .

Comment

D3 I think. Not sure about another .
                        Are they already removed from the roster of their old team?

Comment

Plattsburgh updated their roster and have two western transfers: D Austin Anselmo from Stevens Point (BC native) and F Cullen Kane from Lake Forest (Buffalo native).

Comment

Plattsburgh updated their roster and have two western transfers: D Austin Anselmo from Stevens Point (BC native) and F Cullen Kane from Lake Forest (Buffalo native).
                            Anselmo played in the Red White game so my guess he had to wait for the 2nd semester for whatever reason. Played for a very good Stevens Point team last year which is possibly why you didn't see any stats.

Kane has good blood lines (Patrick Kane's cousin) is averaging. 5 pts per game while at Lake Forest.

Comment

My understanding is that Ovchinnikov is transferring (no clue as to destination) but Bowe is focusing on baseball (and probably broadcasting, he's been doing some of the webstreams as an analyst).
                              So turned out to be a wrong rumor I shared, Bowe actually transferred to the Arizona State ACHA team as opposed to staying and playing baseball which is what I heard. There was a post on Twotter about him today. Best of luck to him at ASU, I envy him getting to spend the winter in warm weather.

Have not seen anything further about if/where Daniil Ovchinnikov is actually going somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                              X