X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

number two... say it ain’t so...

http://hockeybydesign.com/2017/10/college-hockey-uniform-rankings-5-1/

Barstool has it right...

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/which-college-hockey-team-has-the-best-jerseys

But truth told, if I had to choose another... I am torn... love ND old style jersey, and I like Michigan jersey. As an odd ball off wall.. love Yale’s due to simplicity.

Hashtag #ncaajerseywatch

Comment

Re: Uniform Watch?

It's "Finals are ok". jk.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
        I always thought UW should do a red pinstripe jersey with "W" on the front like Bucky wears.

This one is already 21 years old. Well it was unique...
        "...and that's all I have to say about that." ~Forrest Gump

I loved this one.

And, having spent a lot of time in WI over the years, Bucky must have looked vertical to most Dairy-Staters.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
          number two... say it ain’t so...

https://hockeybydesign.com/2017/10/c...-rankings-5-1/

Barstool has it right...

https://www.barstoolsports.com/barst...e-best-jerseys

But truth told, if I had to choose another... I am torn... love ND old style jersey, and I like Michigan jersey. As an odd ball off wall.. love Yale’s due to simplicity.

Hashtag #ncaajerseywatch
          The Maine jerseys are great combination of blue/light blue and one of college hockey's best. I do think they need to bring back the white helmets for the white jerseys.

Comment

Maine's white home jerseys have always been my favorite. Michigan Tech's gold thirds are my favorite third jerseys. UMD's road maroons are my favorite road jersey...outside of them I can't think of one I really like.
            Last edited by Biddco; 01-05-2020, 12:49 PM.
            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
              Maine's white home jerseys have always been my favorite. Michigan Tech's gold thirds are my favorite third jerseys. UMD's road maroons are my favorite road jersey...outside of them I can't think of one I really like.
              A very good top three. I see all the ECAC road team jerseys in person and if you are a fan of the no-frills classic looks, there are a lot of solid road shirts. Dartmouth simplified their road greens this year and have a winner. Colgate's roads were also great in that deep maroon, but it looks like they switched to an Under Armour template so the jury is out (I'll see them this weekend). Also recently noticed the Air Force "USAFA" home shirts, which are a big improvement over some past years' shirts https://goairforcefalcons.com/galler...an-4-2020/1279

Comment

Originally posted by Fishman'81 View Post
                I loved this one.

And, having spent a lot of time in WI over the years, Bucky must have looked vertical to most Dairy-Staters.
                Come for the hockey uniform discussion, stay for the 'Sconnie drinking jokes!

Comment

Originally posted by DavidNardolillo View Post
                  A very good top three. I see all the ECAC road team jerseys in person and if you are a fan of the no-frills classic looks, there are a lot of solid road shirts. Dartmouth simplified their road greens this year and have a winner. Colgate's roads were also great in that deep maroon, but it looks like they switched to an Under Armour template so the jury is out (I'll see them this weekend). Also recently noticed the Air Force "USAFA" home shirts, which are a big improvement over some past years' shirts https://goairforcefalcons.com/galler...an-4-2020/1279
                  They are SWEATERS! Or, in dire cases, jersey can be acceptable. But never, in any context should it be called a shirt. This isn't golf we're talking about.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHuskies View Post
                    They are SWEATERS! Or, in dire cases, jersey can be acceptable. But never, in any context should it be called a shirt. This isn't golf we're talking about.

Ha ha! This was mentioned earlier and I've been waiting for the first meltdown.

Comment

Ha ha! This was mentioned earlier and I've been waiting for the first meltdown.
                      No meltdown, I saw the earlier comment and I'm just putting a little emphasis on it since you didn't get it the first time. [emoji1787]

Comment

And stay off the lawn!!!!
                        bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                        SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                        All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                        A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

Originally posted by UncleRay View Post
                          And stay off the lawn!!!!
                          [emoji1787]

And turn down that **** music!!!

Comment

I'm just putting a little emphasis on it since you didn't get it the first time. [emoji1787]
                            If you haven't figured it out already, you will soon learn that I am a lost cause!

Comment

Late with this one, but a couple of weeks ago, Cornell wore a special jersey to honor the undefeated 1970 team. I couldn't find an article on it, but It looks like the names of the 1970 team's players are on the white trim of the jersey.

Here's one photo https://cornellbigred.com/galleries/...-01-25-20/3828

Comment

If you haven't figured it out already, you will soon learn that I am a lost cause!
                                Well, since you like Maine jersey we will save a spot for you in heaven.

But BU and BC fans can ****** off.

Comment

Working...
                                X