This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

The oppo research done on Trump before the 2016 election sucked. What a joke.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      The oppo research done on Trump before the 2016 election sucked. What a joke.
      No one took him seriously. Whoops.
      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
        I dunno about y'all but I'm looking forward to being told that I hate America because I'm voting D in November. Because that is how this is gonna play out
        It's more than OK to hate Trump's "Amerikkka".

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
          It's still a tad early to wag the dog. 11 months is enough time for the fever to break. Start it in July to be sure to spike at the right time.
          This is just the beginning. Step 1 so to speak.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            It's more than OK to hate Trump's "Amerikkka".
            You and I both call it what it is. But what about Jim Bob down in Georgia or Jeff, the rancher out in WY who has enough guns/ammo to take out a small town. They will view it as an attack on the country and that will not end well. In their eyes, they will unite under the flag like everyone did after 9/11. This time however, they will view the threat as being within the country instead of outside it.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Good thing we didn't elect that bit€h Hillary.

She was just gonna get us into all sorts of wars in the Middle East.
              The left, right and center in this country is hilariously full of crap. Everybody has a tiny bit of the truth and they spin it off into absurd directions

Which is why I usually avoid talking about politics. I don't care about the MAGA people, but I don't want every super fan of Obama or Biden or Mayor Pete or Hilary or Bernie arguing with me until the end of time.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
              -Blackadder
              "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
              -Casablanca
              "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
              -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by Jon View Post
                The left, right and center in this country is hilariously full of crap. Everybody has a tiny bit of the truth and they spin it off into absurd directions

Which is why I usually avoid talking about politics. I don't care about the MAGA people, but I don't want every super fan of Obama or Biden or Mayor Pete or Hilary or Bernie arguing with me until the end of time.
                okay Rube

Comment

• Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                  Trump being bad doesn't somehow make her awful foreign policy good.
                  What was her awful foreign policy?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    I dunno about y'all but I'm looking forward to being told that I hate America because I'm voting D in November. Because that is how this is gonna play out

And it's absolutely the best thing Dumpy could do to fortify his reelection campaign....
                    Don't change horses in the middle of a war.

Worked for W.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                      Don't change horses in the middle of a war.

Worked for W.
                      This argument worked for fdr with term 3&4

Where will tD bomb in 2024
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                        This argument worked for fdr with term 3&4

Where will tD bomb in 2024
                        Sure.

But FDR was actually capable.

Comment

Tweets from Donald J. Trump:

Nov. 29, 2011: “In order to get elected, Barack Obama will start a war with Iran.”

Oct. 6, 2012: “Now that Obama’s numbers are in a tailspin watch for him to launch a strike in Libya or Iran. He is desperate.”

Oct. 22, 2012: “Don’t let Obama play the Iran card in order to start a war in order to get elected – be careful Republicans!”
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            What was her awful foreign policy?
                            She was a WARMONGERING CONSERVADEM!

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              That'd do it.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                And leader of a criminal syndicate. Don't forget that.

Comment

Working...
                                X