X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Awwwwwwww. Little Susie is upset.

Republican Sen. Susan Collins criticized Democrats in the Senate as well as GOP Majority Leader Mitch McConnell for predetermining their votes on the pending impeachment trial of President Donald Trump.

"It is inappropriate, in my judgment, for senators on either side of the aisle to prejudge the evidence before they have heard what is presented to us, because the each of us will take an oath, an oath that I take very seriously to render impartial justice," Collins said in an interview with Maine Public Radio on Monday.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ia/2783719001/

Both Sides, Susie. Both sides.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Protecting both the families and the industry??? Brilliant! Every politician should do that

Comment

In a shocking move noted Centrist Susie Collins has backed Senator Mitch McConnell in the debate over witnesses in the Senate Trial.

Boy, no one could see that coming.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          In a shocking move noted Centrist Susie Collins has backed Senator Mitch McConnell in the debate over witnesses in the Senate Trial.

Boy, no one could see that coming.
          I’m open to telling her to go **** herself if I ever run into her again.

Last time was looking at dog beds at TJ Maxx and I behaved myself even though it was around the time of the Brett K debacle.

Comment

Susie shops at TJ Maxx?

What a wonderful woman of the people.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Rent Free.

Comment

What a time to be a republican.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  What a time to be a republican.

And yet tD will be re-elected with ease.
                  a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    Protecting both the families and the industry??? Brilliant! Every politician should do that

Tobacco/vaping...the government wants it both ways. They restrict it GREATLY, but hey, give them their high taxes from it. Even as a smoker, the government either needs to ban it, or let it go as a legal product for anyone over 18. This 21YO limit is BS (I'll compromise at 19, lessens HS sales). And the whole indoor ban I still think is BS, it should be up to the individual business (although I personally don't smoke indoors).
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Rube View Post
                      Tobacco/vaping...the government wants it both ways. They restrict it GREATLY, but hey, give them their high taxes from it. Even as a smoker, the government either needs to ban it, or let it go as a legal product for anyone over 18. This 21YO limit is BS (I'll compromise at 19, lessens HS sales). And the whole indoor ban I still think is BS, it should be up to the individual business (although I personally don't smoke indoors).
                      Wrong on all counts.

The taxes are all justified. They can't outlaw it. And, the 21 age is right on the mark. So, they've handled it 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Wrong on all counts.

The taxes are all justified. They can't outlaw it. And, the 21 age is right on the mark. So, they've handled it 100% correct.
                        Then raise the military age to 21. And why can't they outlaw it? Oh that's right, too much income it brings.

Edit: honestly, if today, you came out with a product that is proven to kill you sooner than normal, they would never make it legal.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Then raise the military age to 21. And why can't they outlaw it? Oh that's right, too much income it brings.

Edit: honestly, if today, you came out with a product that is proven to kill you sooner than normal, they would never make it legal.
                          Wrong again. Military is not the same issue. Can't outlaw it because prohibition doesn't work. Alcohol is way more dangerous to families, and lives, that will never be outlawed either.

Comment

Wrong again. Military is not the same issue. Can't outlaw it because prohibition doesn't work. Alcohol is way more dangerous to families, and lives, that will never be outlawed either.
                            I have an issue that you can die for your country, because you're an adult, but you can't buy smokes. (Or alcohol, for that matter). I understand the HS issue, so that's why I say make it 19 years of age.

Prohibition doesn't work, but you wanna ban guns, right?

Comment

I have an issue that you can die for your country, because you're an adult, but you can't buy smokes. (Or alcohol, for that matter). I understand the HS issue, so that's why I say make it 19 years of age.

Prohibition doesn't work, but you wanna ban guns, right?
                              No. I want to ban certain guns.

Comment

No. I want to ban certain guns.
                                But prohibition doesn't work. You said so yourself.

Comment

Working...
                                X