X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Mookie’s auto correct would never ever change golf to gold
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

If indeed Pelosi thought of this, I'm impressed.
      https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-bush-a...094454737.html
      I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        That's genius if true.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          If the needle can't move then it really does seem like a fruitless exercise, does it not? If the American People cannot be swayed by the Constitution of the United States of America then what are we exactly?
          Whiney little bi###es apparently.

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
            It's a good idea, but I don't think that it really changes things. Sure, you don't get the victory rant, but everything else will be Trump's S.O.P. He'll call out #FakeNews and bemoan the D's Witch Hunt. He'll talk about how he's the greatest President ever and how the Wall is coming along. There will be mention how Wall Street has never been better and that will help everyone. Same old, same old.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
              It's a good idea, but I don't think that it really changes things. Sure, you don't get the victory rant, but everything else will be Trump's S.O.P. He'll call out #FakeNews and bemoan the D's Witch Hunt. He'll talk about how he's the greatest President ever and how the Wall is coming along. There will be mention how Wall Street has never been better and that will help everyone. Same old, same old.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                  It won't change anything but the probability is pretty high. The line between Twitler's official duties and his Nuremberg Rallies has never been bright, and it blurs more every day in that feeble, addled mind.

It will be fun to watch him get down on all fours and bark like a dog and then have the entire GOP Senate contingent do the same in obedience. BOAR ON THE FLOOR live at the SOTU.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Boar on the floor with the GOP LOL!
                    Iindsay graham as Tom

Comment

It isnt about changing anything, it is about getting him on tilt and having them be linked to it live and in person. It is one thing for the GOP to defend him during Impeachment, it is another for them to be there as he goes on a tirade on national tv during the SOTU. No one who is up for re-election in a contested district wants video of them clapping along to a guy frothing at the mouth, crapping his pants because he is under investigation.

You cant play up being different or separate from Trump and his antics if you are sitting there with him giving a standing ovation during them.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        It isnt about changing anything, it is about getting him on tilt and having them be linked to it live and in person. It is one thing for the GOP to defend him during Impeachment, it is another for them to be there as he goes on a tirade on national tv during the SOTU. No one who is up for re-election in a contested district wants video of them clapping along to a guy frothing at the mouth, crapping his pants because he is under investigation.

You cant play up being different or separate from Trump and his antics if you are sitting there with him giving a standing ovation during them.
                        There isn't a single R out there actively trying to distance themselves from Dumpy though... They are all one in the same.

Comment

So, Ms. Lindsey, what has changed since you determined Trump to be a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and a "kook, unfit for office"?
                          The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rogie21 View Post

So, Ms. Lindsey, what has changed since you determined Trump to be a “race-baiting, xenophobic, religious bigot” and a "kook, unfit for office"?
                            He's all about which way the wind is blowing in his political world. It still cracks me up how they had Flip-Flops out at the RNC Convention when Bush was running against Kerry. Kerry sucks at Flip-Flopping compared to Lindsey.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              It's an OK use of their time, what with the embassies around the world being safe and all.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

There isn't a single R out there actively trying to distance themselves from Dumpy though... They are all one in the same.
                                Sure they are...they try to play the "adult in the room" when he goes off. They pretend to be "troubled" in public while voting with him 100%. This is the type of stuff that destroys people like Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X