This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Chuck Todd’s MTP Daily getting the axe in favor of two hours of Nicole Wallace.

This is the happiest day in scoobys life
    Mine too...the guy should be off the air.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Tucker Carlson: A voice of reason in the sea of propaganda.

Wait, what?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
        Tucker Carlson: A voice of reason in the sea of propaganda.

Wait, what?
        This is consistent with Carlson's "college loonitarian" streak. He's a xenophobe and wouldn't hesitate to bring back segregation and Jim Crow tomorrow if he could, but he's also an isolationist and is skeptical of the argument that America should be the world's police.

Either that, or the prime-time lineup drew straws as to who would have to play "fair and balanced", and he got the short one this time.

Comment

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Well, he knows nothing will happen by threatening war crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Well, he knows nothing will happen by threatening war crimes.
              I would bet we don't have more than 5 targets picked out (all military), if any...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                I would bet we don't have more than 5 targets picked out (all military), if any...
                What's that building there???

That's a convenience store, Mr President.

Hit that. They love convenience stores! I always see them running the register. Bomb that!

But, sir....

BOMB THAT!
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Be proud, America.

This is what you wanted.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                    Be proud, America.

This is what you wanted.
                    Of that there can be no question. This is what America wanted.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Times is also confirming this decision was done without solid Intelligence to back up and against advice of aides. And congress bypassed of course.

I am not sure how we recover from this. He’s literally shat all over the constitution that republicans are supposed to revere

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Times is also confirming this decision was done without solid Intelligence to back up and against advice of aides. And congress bypassed of course.

I am not sure how we recover from this. He’s literally shat all over the constitution that republicans are supposed to revere
                        We can't recover. The Republicans are all in. He has all the cover he needs. I don't see any new President being able to fix this mess after he's done. Just like Obama could not fix what Cheney did no one will be able to fix what Trump has done.
                        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The idea of the next administration being able to enter into some (any) kind of nonproliferation deal, let alone one more favorable than the previous, is totally dead.

Comment

Doomsday Clock was 2 minutes to midnight last year, and should get an update in the next few weeks. Just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              We can't recover. The Republicans are all in. He has all the cover he needs. I don't see any new President being able to fix this mess after he's done. Just like Obama could not fix what Cheney did no one will be able to fix what Trump has done.
                              I don't think we could do it in one term. It'll take that long to even show that we're under new leadership, get people to the table to talk, etc. During a second term of new leadership...maybe things will change a little.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                                The idea of the next administration being able to enter into some (any) kind of nonproliferation deal, let alone one more favorable than the previous, is totally dead.
                                Yeah, executive agreements like the Iran nuclear deal are dead. It will be a requirement to have it pass Congress.

Our credibility has been assf—cked right off the table.
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X