This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: POTUS: Definitely Needs Anger Management

Oh yeah, this is what sane people sound like. https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1215317632301355010

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
    iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
    gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
    Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
    Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
    TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
    DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oh. Trumplandia was already taken?
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
        Part of me wants this to be true.

Another part of me says this is just more Russian propaganda, playing both sides against each other to create chaos.
        Yeah it seems too perfect. I mean these idiots are that dumb...but something doesnt smell right about this one. Parnas sounds like the jailhouse informant who would name anyone he heard referenced in any conversation for considerations.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Yeah it seems too perfect. I mean these idiots are that dumb...but something doesnt smell right about this one. Parnas sounds like the jailhouse informant who would name anyone he heard referenced in any conversation for considerations.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Justice Department investigation of Hillary concludes; DOJ investigators claim they can't gin anything up on her.

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Justice Department investigation of Hillary concludes; DOJ investigators claim they can't gin anything up on her.

Gotta love the old huge, front page headline followed by the page 17C retraction
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                Gotta love the old huge, front page headline followed by the page 17C retraction
                "We regret the error."
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

New York City Bar Association asks Congress to investigate Barr conduct

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    I am sure the NYT's will still find a way to blame her for them investigating her and finding nothing
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I am sure the NYT's will still find a way to blame her for them investigating her and finding nothing
                      I'm sure Bret Stephens is writing up his op-ed as we speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        "If only she'd been more forthcoming".
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Pelosi will send articles of impeachment to the senate next week. I figured she was waiting until the SOTU, but maybe Iran messed that up.
                              Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

• Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
                                Pelosi will send articles of impeachment to the senate next week. I figured she was waiting until the SOTU, but maybe Iran messed that up.
                                I’m sure Lee and Romney will think it was ok to kill someone since their colleagues thought it would be good for them

Comment

Working...
                                X